Double ended | RX7 ends/base
Provides a natural “ripple-effect” just like the sun!
This is the ideal bulb for encouraging healthy growth in corals and plants; the 10K Halide bulb will provide your aquarium with an artificial light which is extremely close to natural sunlight. This bulb will promote growth in your young plants and corals in addition to maximising your savings! Low cost and high performance, the 10K Halides offers super-performance in a small package.
Just like the sun, Halide bulbs stream a concentrated and strong-output light source from a single focus point. This ensures that your aquarium can benefit from the “ripple-effect” which is usually only attainable in natural sunlit conditions. This ripple-effect is not possible with T5 lighting due to the source being spread over a larger surface area.
Why choose Halides and what else is necessary? Why Halides ?
Installing a 10K Halide will give your aquarium a facelift; colours will be stronger and more vibrant to look at thanks to the lack of “dulling” red in the spectrum.
For the best results with a 10K 150W Halide bulb, keep your tank to a depth of no more than two feet…any deeper and you should use a 250W to ensure the light penetrates throughout.
If you choose to install a 10K Halide, it is recommended that you also make use of the Blue+ T5 fluorescent tube which will balance the yellow hues perfectly and ensure that the glorious colours within your aquarium are viewed at their best.
iQuatics offer the best equipment, the lowest prices and free postage!
We’ve got it all wrapped up here at iQuatics; our prices are unbeatable, the quality of our stock is second to none and best of all we’ll deliver your purchases for free! Take advantage of the super-performance, high quality 10K Halide now and your purchase will be backed up by our experienced sales team who are happy to offer after-sales advice and assistance where needed. You can buy with confidence at iQuatics…without the hefty price tag!
|Compatible with||Arcadia, Giesemann,Aquamedic, ATI, Korallen-Zucht,Hagen|
|Replacement Tubes||150w double Ended|
|Instructions||Use Lint free cloth - Follow YouTube video for installation|
- Great – Review by Mario (Posted on 11/03/2014)
- Excellent as always , great product at the right price , cheers iQuatics .
- fantastic – Review by raymond (Posted on 07/03/2014)
- fantastic quality super fast delivery brill customer service
- Brilliant – Review by sonnia (Posted on 06/03/2014)
- Been using this company for years. Delivery on time as usual .....
- Nice – Review by Howiek (Posted on 18/02/2014)
- I wanted a freshwater MH at around 6500, this came closest at 10, as perfectly described as having a yellowish hue it does the business. Good price.
- Great Halides – Review by Paul (Posted on 17/09/2013)
- best service and great halide bulbs
- Best! – Review by Mario (Posted on 03/06/2013)
- this company is the best of the best , proper lamps , not cheap inports .
- Pleased overall – Review by Oliver (Posted on 10/05/2012)
- I purchased the 10k bulb and although it was fantastic for the growth of corals, I wasn't so keen on the colour. After contacting iQuatics they recommended I supplement the 10k with a couple of Blue+ tubes and now I have exactly what I was looking for
- Really pleased with my purchase – Review by Malvyn (Posted on 07/03/2012)
- just a few words to say what a pleasure it is to do buisness with iQuatics, purchased a 10,000k halide,and activated carbon and they are faultless!!:)
- Can keep my tank – Review by Lucy (Posted on 01/12/2011)
- Now I can afford to replace my bulbs. Been using this company for 4 years now.
- Great growth – Review by Craig (Posted on 02/11/2011)
- I use these along with 2 x 54w blue plus and the growth of my corals is better than before.
- More than happy – Review by Monster** (Posted on 07/08/2011)
- A really good bulb. Fast delivery and well package
Write Your Own Review
Our bulbs fit any brand of aquarium light fitting that takes a 150w double ended lamp, i.e Arcadia, Giesemann, Aqua Medic etc. Please use the iQuatics lint free cloth provided when replacing your halides
Can you recommend 2 150 bulbs for my malawi cichlid tank please.
Posted byon Monday, 23 April 2012Hi there, I assume you will be looking for the most natural appearance to bring out the natural colours of your fish. i would recommend the 30k 150w halides which will give off a white/clinical blue appearance. Hope this helps. Many thanksiQuatics
Will this lamp fit an Arcadia series 3 pendant light?
Posted byon Wednesday, 28 September 2011This halide will fit the 150w version of the arcadia 3 series pendant
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|