PLEASE NOTE: These reflectors are compatible with JUWEL fluorescents
and are also compatible with the Aquatlantis range of T8 Lighting.
Suitable for a 15W - 438mm / 18” (length)
Are you using an older generation T8 fixture ? Would you like to improve your lighting without going to the expense of replacing everything ? The cost effective alternative is to add iQuatics reflectors to help to increase your overall light output without the increase in electricity consumption, with electricity prices are on the rise, why not make the most of our reflectors.
iQuatics reflector is like no other on the market, we use a the latest in technology material which helps to prevent against the most common problems you see with other brands, easy wipe and maintain, rust resistant, easy to replace costs effective reflective strips available, Oxidation resistant material and able to withstand high temperatures so you can even use them alongside halides.
Reflectors are a must when using T8 tubes, the light output from a T8 is much less than the equivient sized T5 so maximising this output is essential.
Using an iQuatics Reflector alongside your fluorescent T8 tubes can increase the output by up to 100%, thus making your fluorescents more efficient without increasing the power consumption.
They are good for anti-glare protection when you're doing maintenance or during feeding.
iQuatics reflector benefits:
Each box contains:
- T5 stainless steel tube holding clips x 2
- T8 stainless steel tube holding clips x 2
- Aluminium extruded long life reflector support x 1
- Non fibrous reflective strip x 1
iQuatics reflectors can be used on your current T5 or T8 fluorescents and are available to fit the following bulbs:
24W/15W – 438mm/18” (length)
28W/18W - 590mm / 24” (length)
35W/25W - 742mm / 30” (length)
45W/30W - 895mm / 36” (length)
54W/38W - 1047mm / 42” (length)
54W/36W - 1200mm / 48” (length)
**Due to the length of this item, we do not offer international delivery**
Full reflector replacement instructions are available online:Click here for instructions
*Juwel® is a registered trademark of Juwel Aquarium*
|QTY Supported||2 x T8 fluorescent|
|Compatible with||JUWEL Compatible 15w T8 – 438mm/18” (length)|
|Tube Width||16mm - 5/8th Inch or 26mm - 1 inch|
|Colour||Black with mirror reflector|
|Body Material||Anodised Aluminium|
|Reflector||Replacement strip available online|
|Mounting Method||Protective clips provided|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Number of Clips||2 x T5 Clips, 2 x T8 Clips|
- Does the job – Review by TJP (Posted on 17/09/2018)
Does the job well
Works well for my small tank
- Excellent!! – Review by Blade (Posted on 07/09/2018)
- Excellent product! Quick delivery. No instructions with product though and had to go onlin eto dtermine fitting instructions. Very easy to fit once you know how! Would definitely recommend.
- Good value product – Review by Harry (Posted on 16/01/2018)
- Perfect fit for my Juwel tank and very good value and service.
- Excellent value – Review by IronWill (Posted on 13/12/2016)
- I have used these reflectors on different size tanks. Regardless of the size you need for your tank, these are simple to construct and install, and are excellent value. I particularly like that you can get replacement strips.
- brilliant – Review by cherry (Posted on 19/02/2016)
- very good products from this company fast and speedy delivery and installation is easy will buy again from this company would highly recommend their products thankyou iquatics :-) :-)
- excellent reflectors which are easily fitted, and at a very reasonable price, – Review by Chris (Posted on 18/08/2014)
- The reflectors are of an excellent quality, being easy to fit and sensibly priced.
- Really Pleased – Review by Digby (Posted on 19/03/2014)
- All good, first class reflectors, I am really please
- All good – Review by Digby (Posted on 13/03/2014)
- All good, first class reflectors, I am really pleased
- Brilliant!!!!! – Review by vonbeck (Posted on 15/01/2014)
- Brilliant price, quick and easy to install and most of all makes a huge difference to the lighting in my quarantine tank
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|