Double ended | RX7 ends/base
Replicates shallow reef conditions perfectly!
The 14K Halide bulb is the best choice when it comes to creating an ambient light which imitates natural reef conditions as closely as any artificial light can possibly do! Promoting growth in your aquarium is naturally a major concern…the 14K Halide allows your plants and coral to thrive by creating the natural “ripple-effect” which is usually only brought about by direct sunlight.
By issuing a high output of light from a single source, the14K Halide bulb effectively imitates the sun which in turn brings the most natural of conditions straight to your aquarium.
What else do you need to know? Why Halides ?
The 14K Halide bulb brings extra blue to the spectrum which helps to keep your aquarium healthy and makes colours pop! For the best results with a 14K 150W Halide bulb, keep your tank to a depth of no more than two feet…any deeper and you should use a 250W to ensure the light penetrates throughout. To maximise the success of the 14K Halide bulb, use together with an Actinic or Blue Plus fluorescent tube; this will reduce the slight yellow hue which the Halide brings about and result in perfectly balanced and harmonious conditions.
Why shop with iQuatics?
iQuatics not only brings the best of the best straight to your door but we deliver it for free! That’s right, all purchases are delivered free…buy what you need for your aquarium safe in the knowledge that you’re not only buying the best quality but you’re getting it delivered free of charge! We don’t compromise on quality or customer care and we offer a full after-care service, so if you have any questions or would like some advice, just get in touch…that’s what we’re here for!
|Compatible with||Arcadia, Giesemann, Aquamedic, All Pond Solutions|
|Replacement Tubes||150w double ended|
|Instructions||Use Lint free cloth - Follow YouTube video for installation|
- 150w 1400k Halides – Review by Alan (Posted on 08/09/2015)
- Products arrived quickly very well packed. Installed them and was blown away by the improvement over the old ones. Colours on my fish now seem much more vivid and corals seem to be growing well. V happy.
- bulbs – Review by yoda (Posted on 07/09/2015)
- What an excellent website from start to finish it was quick and easy with a super fast delivery i cant recomend iquatics highly enough. kevin
- Delivery was less than 24 hours ! – Review by JoJo (Posted on 13/03/2014)
- Thank you item came next day will order again thank you for keyring very nice
- Spot on – Review by Sidney (Posted on 13/03/2014)
- Spot on. Many thanks
- Fantastic – Review by Paul Maxim (Posted on 22/01/2014)
- Fantastic customer service will buy many more items
- Excellent Product – Review by Steve (Posted on 21/01/2014)
- Excellent product well recommend
- Great value and good quality – Review by Smithy (Posted on 20/01/2014)
- I have tried more expensive bulbs only to find growth rates barely differ. So why spend more on hardware? Might aswell spend that money on livestock. Been back for these bulbs many times and the delivery and packaging has been excellent. No complaints on price, quality of item and delivery.
Write Your Own Review
Our bulbs fit any brand of aquarium light fitting that takes a 150w double ended lamp, i.e Arcadia, Giesemann, Aqua Medic etc. Please use the iQuatics lint free cloth provided when replacing your halides
There are no product questions yet.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|