PLEASE NOTE: These reflectors are compatible with JUWEL fluorescents
and are also compatible with the Aquatlantis range of T5 Lighting.
Suitable for a 24W/15W - 438mm / 18” (length)
Are you giving your corals and plants enough light? Restricted on space and can’t add any more tubes? The cost effective alternative is to add iQuatics reflectors to help to increase your overall light output without the increase in electricity consumption, with electricity prices are on the rise, why not make the most of our reflectors.
iQuatics reflector is like no other on the market, we use a the latest in technology material which helps to prevent against the most common problems you see with other brands, easy wipe and maintain, rust resistant, easy to replace costs effective reflective strips available, Oxidation resistant material and able to withstand high temperatures so you can even use them alongside halides.
Using an iQuatics Reflector alongside your fluorescent T5 or T8 tubes can increase the output by up to 100%, thus making your fluorescents more efficient without increasing the power consumption.
They are good for anti-glare protection when you're doing maintenance or during feeding.
iQuatics reflector benefits:
Each box contains:
- T5 stainless steel tube holding clips x 2
- T8 stainless steel tube holding clips x 2
- Aluminium extruded long life reflector support x 1
- Non fibrous reflective strip x 1
iQuatics reflectors can be used on your current T5 or T8 fluorescents and are available to fit the following bulbs:
24W/15W – 438mm/18” (length)
28W/18W - 590mm / 24” (length)
35W/25W - 742mm / 30” (length)
45W/30W - 895mm / 36” (length)
54W/38W - 1047mm / 42” (length)
54W/36W - 1200mm / 48” (length)
Full reflector replacement instructions are available online:Click here for instructions
*Juwel® is a registered trademark of Juwel Aquarium*
|QTY Supported||2 x T5 or T8 fluorescent|
|Compatible with||JUWEL Compatible 24w T5 or 15w T8 – 438mm/18” (length)|
|Tube Width||16mm - 5/8th Inch or 26mm - 1 inch|
|Colour||Black with mirror reflector|
|Body Material||Anodised Aluminium|
|Reflector||Replacement strip available online|
|Mounting Method||Protective clips provided|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Number of Clips||2 x T5 Clips, 2 x T8 Clips|
- My item – Review by Pauly (Posted on 03/12/2019)
- Excellent let's more light down into aquarium
- Reflections – Review by Tomo (Posted on 16/07/2018)
- Great value for money
- Excellent – Review by Jay (Posted on 05/09/2016)
- Once fitted have found the reflectors excellent. The tank has more light and no longer are you blinded by bright light when opening the hood. Would buy again.
- excellent – Review by lkin (Posted on 22/03/2016)
- These reflectors are great value for money, and a great product. Easy to fit, quick to install and excellent quality. I like them so much, I'm ordering some more to replace the ones on our big tank
- T – Review by Valde (Posted on 02/10/2015)
- Really amazing customer service and support excellent communication my pleasure tof come back again and buy something from this shop. Big thanks for every single person from iquatics office. Regards Waldemar Zarzycki
- top quality – Review by ant456 (Posted on 27/05/2014)
- Expected plastic reflectors but received top quality aluminium extrusions and stainless clips. Lower price than the competition and better quality.
- Makes this fish geek happy – Review by Craig (Posted on 03/04/2014)
Really impressed with the set I just bought for my Juwel tank. It's quite a deep tank so needs the extra oomph that reflectors give but more than just functionality they are really well made - very sturdy and Iook excellent. I get a strangely warm feeling when opening the tank lids, thankfully not now caused by the bulbs searing my retinas but by the fact that they just look great.
Good job iquatics.
- Really Pleased – Review by Digby (Posted on 16/03/2014)
- All good, first class reflectors, I am really please
- Amazing Quality, Sleek Too! – Review by Mathew (Posted on 07/02/2014)
- Anyone looking for Juwel compatible light reflector's should buy these from iQuatics. I purchased genuine Juwel light reflector's in August 2013, they bend like paper, really flimsy and poor design and quality and rusted already yet they suppose to be rust free. I paid double for the genuine Juwel light reflector's to. Seeing good reviews and liking what I saw I placed my order with iQuatics. Service is top notch and their light reflector's are amazing, the sheer quality, build and sturdiness of these light reflectors are amazing. They look awesome to look at, better design than Juwels own range, much higher quality, these iquatics one's are superb, they dont bend, the quality is 100%, silver strip is replaceable if you ever needed to replace the silver mirror reflection strip, saves buying new reflectors! great design choice. Don't hesitate buy now you won't be disappointed! Thank you iQuatics for top quality service and product. Cherers! :)
- Well Pleased ! – Review by Ruane (Posted on 31/01/2014)
- well pleased good service will use them again highly recommended and good prices
- These are the nuts ! – Review by Andrew Clues (Posted on 27/11/2013)
WoW what can I say ! Having been an aquarist for more years than I care to remember, I didn't think I could be surprised by a product any longer. A reflectors a reflector right ? WRONG ! These are the best quality reflectors I have ever seen, solid aluminium housing, no danger of any heat warping as you find with many of the plastic versions, no tin to corrode, stainless steel clips. These look like they will last a life time.
Cudos to Iquatics, taken something simple and turned it into a fantastic product, don't even bother looking anywhere else !
- Quality product – Review by Jon Barrow (Posted on 17/07/2013)
- Excellent product delivered very quickly. Really impressed.
- Great Value – Review by Sammy (Posted on 18/06/2013)
- fantastic value as good as any brand
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|