PLEASE NOTE: These reflectors are compatible with JUWEL fluorescents
and are also compatible with the Aquatlantis range of T5 Lighting.
Suitable for a 35W/25W - 742mm / 30” (length)
Are you giving your corals and plants enough light? Restricted on space and can’t add any more tubes? The cost effective alternative is to add iQuatics reflectors to help to increase your overall light output without the increase in electricity consumption, with electricity prices are on the rise, why not make the most of our reflectors.
iQuatics reflector is like no other on the market, we use a the latest in technology material which helps to prevent against the most common problems you see with other brands, easy wipe and maintain, rust resistant, easy to replace costs effective reflective strips available, Oxidation resistant material and able to withstand high temperatures so you can even use them alongside halides.
Using an iQuatics Reflector alongside your fluorescent T5 or T8 tubes can increase the output by up to 100%, thus making your fluorescents more efficient without increasing the power consumption.
They are good for anti-glare protection when you're doing maintenance or during feeding.
iQuatics reflector benefits:
Each box contains:
- T5 stainless steel tube holding clips x 2
- T8 stainless steel tube holding clips x 2
- Aluminium extruded long life reflector support x 1
- Non fibrous reflective strip x 1
iQuatics reflectors can be used on your current T5 or T8 fluorescents and are available to fit the following bulbs:
24W/15W – 438mm/18” (length)
28W/18W - 590mm / 24” (length)
35W/25W - 742mm / 30” (length)
45W/30W - 895mm / 36” (length)
54W/38W - 1047mm / 42” (length)
54W/36W - 1200mm / 48” (length)
Full reflector replacement instructions are available online:Click here for instructions
*Juwel® is a registered trademark of Juwel Aquarium*
|QTY Supported||2 x T5 or T8 fluorescent|
|Compatible with||JUWEL Compatible 35w T5 or 25w T8 – 742mm/30” (length|
|Tube Width||16mm - 5/8th Inch or 26mm - 1 inch|
|Colour||Black with mirror reflector|
|Body Material||Anodised Aluminium|
|Reflector||Replacement strip available online|
|Mounting Method||Protective clips provided|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Number of Clips||2 x T5 Clips, 2 x T8 Clips|
- A necessary addition – Review by Michael (Posted on 16/07/2018)
- Trust me, you need these. Massive increase in light projected down towards the tank. Great quality, fast shipping, well packaged
- Excellent item – Review by Mavis949 (Posted on 13/06/2017)
Excellent reflectors, quality much better than others I have used in past as they feel more robust. They do exactly as they should. One and only concern was that the clips are metal and I was worried my tubes would be damaged when fitting, but I was super careful and it was fine. In hindsight, the metal clips are better than the plastic ones I have used on other aquarium which snapped after a while of being attached to the tube. iQuatics were really helpful via Facebook message when I wanted to ensure I was ordering correct size for my aquarium, even more impressed as messages were on a Sunday! Order was delivered very quickly and well packaged.
Highly recommend this item and company.
- Great – Review by Me (Posted on 13/03/2017)
- Great product, stiff and solid with replaceable film reflectors . Really pleased
- Quality and stylish. – Review by Geoman (Posted on 28/02/2017)
- Quality product. Good looking and reflects light to where it should go. A definite must for your tubes. Very simple to fit by attaching small metal clips directly to the tubes themselves. Arrived well packaged in zip time. Would highly recommend.
- 2 x 35w T5 / 25w T8 Aluminium Reflector – Review by JaneyWaney (Posted on 06/02/2017)
Very pleased by the quick and easy use of the reflectors, reflect well and liner can be easily repaced should it get damaged in any way
Good job and on time delivery
- Very good – Review by dystrad (Posted on 21/12/2016)
- Prompt efficient service. Very good price compared to many shops. Haven't tried them yet as they are a Christmas gift
- very good quality reflectors – Review by luke (Posted on 06/12/2016)
- very good quality reflectors .had to drill holes through top to attaché them inside the lid of my tank .after a bit of diy they now work very well ,and they vastly increase the amount of light from the tubes. excellent service , delivery and all at a good price .tbhank you I like the tubes as well they give a nice colour . I will certainly come back again .
- Excellent service – Review by George J (Posted on 07/11/2016)
- Thanks for your excellent, efficient service - product A1 as described and well packaged with prompt delivery . Top marks
- Happy customer :) – Review by ozi_uno (Posted on 19/09/2016)
- Very good quality product, fast delivery and safely packed! Would buy from them again.
- Very happy – Review by Sam (Posted on 26/07/2016)
- Well packaged and arrived fast and easy to fit.
- good – Review by p2roy (Posted on 08/02/2016)
- Excelklent service, good prices, quick delivery, what else do you want?
- Good – Review by Stu (Posted on 25/08/2015)
- Great product. Fits well and does as its supposed to. Delivery was very quick aswel
- Just what I needed – Review by James Vargerson (Posted on 23/07/2015)
I added this to one of my aquariums that had T8 bulbs and it was always the darkest compared to my other T5 aquariums. Now this tank is just as bright as the others, which I'm very pleased about. Seeing how bright its made my T8 tank my only dilemma now is maybe adding it to my other T5 tanks, but I might need some sunglasses :-)
Great product and thanks!
- Good product – Review by Chris206 (Posted on 20/07/2015)
- Even though I bought the wrong size they have made a tremendous improvement to my tank.
- Excellent product & service – Review by Mic (Posted on 01/07/2015)
These are just perfect for the job on my Juwel Vision 180
Quality reflectors and so easy to fit,
Super fast delivery
- Surprisingly good quality – Review by barton33 (Posted on 26/03/2014)
- Really surprised at the quality of these Reflectors. I used to have to buy a pair of Juwel Reflectors each time I changed my bulbs, as they would very quickly rust, which are a very similar price to these. I would buy these again but the quality suggests that I may not need to.
- Quality item – Review by Kaine (Posted on 12/03/2014)
- perfect piece of kit, super fast delivery and looks real nice too. Quality item
- Great quality item – Review by Doc (Posted on 29/11/2013)
- Item as described. Would buy from again.
- Great Value – Review by Keane (Posted on 03/06/2013)
- Excellent product & service, great value and fast delivery A+++++
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|