PLEASE NOTE: These reflectors are compatible with JUWEL fluorescents
and are also compatible with the Aquatlantis range of T5 Lighting.
Suitable for a 45W/30W - 895mm / 36” (length)
Are you giving your corals and plants enough light? Restricted on space and can’t add any more tubes? The cost effective alternative is to add iQuatics reflectors to help to increase your overall light output without the increase in electricity consumption, with electricity prices are on the rise, why not make the most of our reflectors.
iQuatics reflector is like no other on the market, we use a the latest in technology material which helps to prevent against the most common problems you see with other brands, easy wipe and maintain, rust resistant, easy to replace costs effective reflective strips available, Oxidation resistant material and able to withstand high temperatures so you can even use them alongside halides.
Using an iQuatics Reflector alongside your fluorescent T5 or T8 tubes can increase the output by up to 100%, thus making your fluorescents more efficient without increasing the power consumption.
They are good for anti-glare protection when you're doing maintenance or during feeding.
iQuatics reflector benefits:
Each box contains:
- T5 stainless steel tube holding clips x 2
- T8 stainless steel tube holding clips x 2
- Aluminium extruded long life reflector support x 1
- Non fibrous reflective strip x 1
iQuatics reflectors can be used on your current T5 or T8 fluorescents and are available to fit the following bulbs:
24W/15W – 438mm/18” (length)
28W/18W - 590mm / 24” (length)
35W/25W - 742mm / 30” (length)
45W/30W - 895mm / 36” (length)
54W/38W - 1047mm / 42” (length)
54W/36W - 1200mm / 48” (length)
**Due to the length of this item, we do not offer international delivery**
Full reflector replacement instructions are available online:Click here for instructions
*Juwel® is a registered trademark of Juwel Aquarium*
|QTY Supported||2 x T5 or T8 fluorescent|
|Compatible with||JUWEL Compatible 45w T5 or 30w T8 – 895mm/36” (length)|
|Tube Width||16mm - 5/8th Inch or 26mm - 1 inch|
|Colour||Black with mirror reflector|
|Body Material||Anodised Aluminium|
|Reflector||Replacement strip available online|
|Mounting Method||Protective clips provided|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Number of Clips||2 x T5 Clips, 2 x T8 Clips|
- Excellent product – Review by Brentbill (Posted on 27/06/2019)
- Perfect reflectors. Better than the genuine part and half the price.
- Great Product – Review by Bomber 1979 (Posted on 18/04/2019)
- Great Product, Price, Service & Fits A Treat,
- Excellent service... – Review by barrieboy (Posted on 21/11/2018)
- Excellent product...very good price...and excellent packaging!
- Great product – Review by Michael (Posted on 27/02/2017)
- I bought 2 reflectors to go with a replacement (iQuatics) lighting unit that replaced my Juwel unit. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product. The reflectors were markedly superior to those offered by the OEM and look like they will last for many years to come. iQuatics staff were extremely helpful when I asked questions over the telephone and their product despatch was prompt. I would highly recommend this company based on my positive experience.
- Top reflectors – Review by Jason (Posted on 23/02/2017)
- Really good quality reflectors and a fast and efficient service from start to finish,will definitely use iquatics again
- Excellent Item – Review by Ed H. (Posted on 26/04/2016)
I purchased the iQuatics Reflectors via Amazon as the Juwel ones I had purchased previously were Out of Stock.
When the iQuatics Reflectors arrived I was VERY pleasantly surprised at both the quality and the packaging they arrived in (Extremely Strong Packaging).
The iQuatics items are far superior in quality to the previous Juwel items I have used and I will without a shadow of a doubt purchase iQuatics Reflectors again if they are required. Even the fittings to attach the Reflectors to the Light Tubes are metal whereas the Juwel items are plastic and over time have become brittle and have snapped (hence the required replacement Reflectors).
Overall an excellent product and an item I would happily purchase again and recommend to friends with aquariums.
- Reflectors – Review by Les (Posted on 25/04/2016)
- Good service. Item made a big difference to tank lighting.
- excellent quality – Review by redlogger0 (Posted on 12/03/2016)
- reflectors arrived swiftly .Well made and tough construction .Easy to fit using metal clips as opposed to plastic Should last a life time All in all an excellent product Thank you
- Great reflectors – Review by Mark (Posted on 06/11/2014)
- ordered and received with in a few days, fitted in minutes to the existing light tubes and are much better than the supplied plastic strips which have split with the heat from the lights, I have also replaced a tube "starter" at the same time so saved myself over £100 by fixing my light unit instead of replacing it. Thank you very much.
- Huge difference. – Review by GARRY (Posted on 08/06/2014)
- This product is brilliant. Noticed a huge difference in the light that was being wasted and then reflected by this product. Solid design and easy install.
- iQuatics Reflectors – Review by Lee (Posted on 20/03/2014)
- Absolutely love these things. They're not just a flimsy reflective strip that you attach to your bulbs. They consist of a beautifully made and discreet black casing that you then slide a renewable reflective strip into. The shape of the arc is perfect and tight, focusing the light downwards onto your livestock rather than all over the glass. They're brilliantly discreet when you open the hood and give you a lot of space to access the tank for feeding and other tasks. Quality product. Highly, highly recommend.
- Excellent quality. – Review by Ashley (Posted on 14/03/2014)
- These reflectors far exceeded my expectations, excellent quality.
- Metal Clips – Review by Chazeliot (Posted on 12/03/2014)
- Comes with metal clips which is far better than the cheap plastic ones which keep breaking
- Great buy – Review by Jual (Posted on 25/01/2014)
- These arrived next day, we were kept up to date as to what time they would be delivered by the courier so didn't have to wait around all day. Found the reflectors really easy to fit and they make a big difference to the light in the tank. Very pleased all round.
- light reflectors – Review by tersteve (Posted on 15/01/2014)
- Ordered these from iQuatics for my Juwel Rio 180l tank.. They fit great ,good service, well packaged.and no longer blinded when i lift the aquarium flap.
- Great Item – Review by Nick (Posted on 29/11/2013)
- great item,definitely makes a difference
- Top Quality – Review by Delkim (Posted on 29/11/2013)
- Top Quality Service, Product, Delivery & Packaging will be back Many Thanks
- As good as any ! – Review by Ian (Posted on 19/09/2013)
Just like to say thank you for such prompt , efficient service .This was the first time I have used your store , now its the only place I will get my lighting from
The reflectors fitted like a glove ......
Fast delivery and very good emails regarding status of my order .
Thank you very much
- Quality feel and a happy customer – Review by Gc75 (Posted on 20/09/2012)
The confirmation email of the order being shipped was received Friday at 15:33 and the reflectors arrived monday morning. Superb.
Well packaged there was no doubt that the contents would be in perfect condition or who they were from.
I was surprised to find no instruction within the packaging but the box was marked clearly where to find a detailed and visual set of instruction on this site. The steps were clear and easy to follow and the video was a great help.
My initial thoughts were how sturdy the reflectors felt and the metal clips supplied fitted well onto the black casing giving no doubts about whether the product would suffer slippage once fitted to the light unit.
Honestly I've only viewed a few other reflectors proir to these and in comparison they look and feel good value for the money.
Putting the reflectors together and connecting to the light unit was a doddle and the reflection quality is impressive, the aquarium looks crisp and clear, im impressed.
I particularly like not dealing with glare when opening the aquarium.
now the only thing to do is to sit back and admire. Looking forward to the results.
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|