PLEASE NOTE: These reflectors are compatible with JUWEL fluorescents
and are also compatible with the Aquatlantis range of T5 Lighting.
Suitable for a 54W/38W - 1047mm / 42” (length)
Are you giving your corals and plants enough light? Restricted on space and can’t add any more tubes? The cost effective alternative is to add iQuatics reflectors to help to increase your overall light output without the increase in electricity consumption, with electricity prices are on the rise, why not make the most of our reflectors.
iQuatics reflector is like no other on the market, we use a the latest in technology material which helps to prevent against the most common problems you see with other brands, easy wipe and maintain, rust resistant, easy to replace costs effective reflective strips available, Oxidation resistant material and able to withstand high temperatures so you can even use them alongside halides.
Using an iQuatics Reflector alongside your fluorescent T5 or T8 tubes can increase the output by up to 100%, thus making your fluorescents more efficient without increasing the power consumption.
They are good for anti-glare protection when you're doing maintenance or during feeding.
iQuatics reflector benefits:
Each box contains:
- T5 stainless steel tube holding clips x 2
- T8 stainless steel tube holding clips x 2
- Aluminium extruded long life reflector support x 1
- Non fibrous reflective strip x 1
iQuatics reflectors can be used on your current T5 or T8 fluorescents and are available to fit the following bulbs:
24W/15W – 438mm/18” (length)
28W/18W - 590mm / 24” (length)
35W/25W - 742mm / 30” (length)
45W/30W - 895mm / 36” (length)
54W/38W - 1047mm / 42” (length)
54W/36W - 1200mm / 48” (length)
**Due to the length of this item, we do not offer international delivery**
Full reflector replacement instructions are available online:Click here for instructions
*Juwel® is a registered trademark of Juwel Aquarium*
|QTY Supported||2 x T5 or T8 fluorescent|
|Compatible with||JUWEL Compatible 54w T5 or 38w T8 – 1047mm/42” (length)|
|Tube Width||16mm - 5/8th Inch or 26mm - 1 inch|
|Colour||Black with mirror reflector|
|Body Material||Anodised Aluminium|
|Reflector||Replacement strip available online|
|Mounting Method||Protective clips provided|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Number of Clips||4 x T5 Clips, 4 x T8 Clips|
- Excellent Reflectors – Review by Mark (Posted on 26/01/2018)
- Second to none quality and considerably cheaper than the inferior plastic rubbish sold by others - including the big brands. Highly recommended!
- Excellent Product – Review by Brocher (Posted on 15/03/2017)
- The Reflectors were delivered on time and well packaged. Assembly and fitting to the bulbs themselves was extremely easy and the level of illumination provided to the tank appears better than that which was available with the reflectors originally supplied with my Fluval Roma 240 litre aquarium. So far no complaints whatosever!
- Great Item – Review by RG88 (Posted on 19/12/2016)
- Arrived promptly and well packaged. Does what it says on the tin and cheaper than Juwel alternative. Would recommend.
- t5 reflectors – Review by hilly (Posted on 04/07/2016)
- very pleased with reflectors excellent quality free dly 10/10
- great item – Review by cat (Posted on 09/05/2016)
- Make tank brighter, and stops you getting blinded, worth buying.
- Excellent Product – Review by Fish Master (Posted on 02/04/2016)
- I ordered these reflectors for my Juwell 260 Vision Aquarium. They arrived promptly and were extremely well packaged against the rigors of delivery. So there was no damage. I find the reflectors far better than the original Juwell reflectors.
- Great Product – Review by Stevie30monkey (Posted on 29/09/2015)
- Excellent packaging, great product, quick delivery, top notch.
- Perfect transaction – Review by Anita (Posted on 03/11/2014)
Excellent value for money, speedy delivery with items very well packaged. I have used this seller a few times and every transaction has been extremely positive.
- good – Review by neil (Posted on 08/10/2014)
Product is good value and does its job well.
Dispatch was rapid and communications good
- reflectors – Review by jimmy (Posted on 24/04/2014)
- bought 2 x T5 reflectors,increased my useful light into tank by 100%,what a differance, fish and plants seem to enjoy the differance, great service,superb delivery, and good quality......PERFECT...
- Very pleased. – Review by Alistair (Posted on 10/04/2014)
- I'm very pleased with these reflectors, I like the fact they are juwel compatible. Another plus is that the reflective film piece can be removed and replaced if damaged rather than having to replace the whole unit. The black exterior finish is also very sleek and stylish. In all I'd highly recommend these reflectors, easy to fit with a good tight hold to the tubes with the supplied mounting clips.
- Fantastic service as per usual – Review by Ibz (Posted on 11/03/2014)
- This is the 4th pair of reflectors I have purchased from iquatics. They not only are great value but are a really good reflector. My corals love them, defiantly a must have for your t5 bulbs.
- Excellent 5 STARS – Review by Derekacara (Posted on 31/01/2014)
My reflectors arrived very quickly and well packaged. Easy to fit, no screws or bolts required, just fixed the slide clips on and clipped them to the bulb.
Increased my brightness significantly !!
- Pleased – Review by craig (Posted on 13/01/2014)
My order was received in a timely fashion and was in perfect condition upon arrival. Easy to order form and value for money, will deal with again in the future.
Highly recommend A+++
- Great quality item – Review by Jim (Posted on 29/11/2013)
- fantastic item and super fast postage many thanks
- A+++++ – Review by Noddy (Posted on 14/06/2013)
- recommended and well priced, free p+p!!
- Great Reflectors – Review by drterror (Posted on 09/11/2012)
- The best reflectors I have ever seen!,and great service too! Thank You!
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|