PLEASE NOTE: These reflectors are not compatible with JUWEL fluorescents
Suitable for a 54W - 1150mm / 46” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
Are you giving your corals and plants enough light? Restricted on space and can’t add any more tubes? The cost-effective alternative is to add iQuatics reflectors to help to increase your overall light output without the increase in electricity consumption, with electricity prices are on the rise, why not make the most of our reflectors.
iQuatics reflector is like no other on the market, we use the latest in technology material which helps to prevent against the most common problems you see with other brands, easy wipe and maintain, rust-resistant, easy to replace costs effective reflective strips available, Oxidation resistant material and able to withstand high temperatures so you can even use them alongside halides.
Using an iQuatics Reflector alongside your fluorescent T5 or T8 tubes can increase the output by up to 100%, thus making your fluorescents more efficient without increasing the power consumption.
They are good for anti-glare protection when you're doing maintenance or during feeding.
iQuatics reflector benefits:
Each box contains:
- T5 stainless steel tube holding clips x 2
- Aluminium extruded long life reflector support x 1
- Non fibrous reflective strip x 1
24W – 550mm/22” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
39W - 850mm / 34” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1150mm / 46” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
80W - 1450mm / 58” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
Full reflector replacement instructions are available online:
|QTY Supported||2 x T5 fluorescent|
|Compatible with||Standard 54W – 1150mm/46” T5 fluorescent|
|Tube Width||16mm - 5/8th Inch|
|Colour||Black with mirror reflector|
|Body Material||Anodised Aluminium|
|Reflector||Replacement strip available online|
|Mounting Method||Protective clips provided|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Number of Clips||2 x T5 Clips|
- Best quality out there – Review by Dave (Posted on 25/03/2019)
- They are by far the best quality light reflector I've ever seen no joints in the middle like arcadia ones. They are very strong and being able to replace the film reflector is a brilliant idea as saltwater corrodes the arcadia ones and then they just are useless. Top product
- Good quality – Review by Liam (Posted on 27/04/2016)
- Very good value for money
- Brill Ideal – Review by Jayne (Posted on 18/03/2014)
- These Are The Best Aquarium Reflectors I Have Ever Seen. Not only are they well made, compact and look better in your aquarium than the metal ones. You Only Have to Buy The Reflector once as you can buy replacement reflector strips. They are a Great Price and as a New Customer To iquatics and this being my first order, They Packed and dispatched my order very quickly
- Great Item and fast delivery – Review by Clive (Posted on 12/03/2014)
Added these to the tubes and makes a great difference reflecting the light into the tank and not against the lid, helps reduce heat build up as well and improves plant growth with the higher output of lighting would recomend to all.
- better than the others – Review by Adrian (Posted on 10/03/2014)
- Speedy postage, good quality product better than my original reflector !! *****
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|