Double ended | RX7 ends/base
Reduces the need for use of actinic fluorescent tubes!
This 20K Halide bulb is the best choice for promoting coral and plant growth and for creating a natural ripple-effect in your aquarium; because Halides imitate the ripple-effect provided by sunlight as closely as possible, they are just what your aquarium needs to ensure that conditions remain healthy and reach optimum performance. So what makes Halides bulbs so special? Halides emit their light from a single focus point…just like the sun and this means that the light is “rippled” in the most natural way and plants and coral reap the benefits.
This 20K Halide bulb will bring about a higher concentration of blue in the spectrum; your corals will appear more vibrant…greens and blues will stand out and your aquarium will benefit from the sustained and close-to-natural light source. The mood brought about by the 20K Halide will be that of a deeper setting or an evening tone creating an ambient and relaxed mood. Why Halides ?
Why choose a 20K Halide bulb and what else do I need to know?
The 20K Halide bulb will reduce the need for additional actinic fluorescent tubes for balance and will also help to create a stable and healthy environment for your aquarium. For the best results with a 20K 150W Halide bulb, keep your tank to a depth of no more than two feet…any deeper and you should use a 250W to ensure the light penetrates throughout.
iQuatics offer the best in quality and service…plus free delivery!
That’s right; here at iQuatics we don’t just give the best in customer service and after-care but we are also happy to provide free postage on all products. Our industry leading advice and after-sales-care has been put in place to ensure that our customers can buy with confidence. We want you to get the best from your aquarium and that’s why we’re here to help with the best quality goods and great service!
|Compatible with||Arcadia, Giesemann, D&D, Aquamedic, All Pond Solutions,Osram,|
|Replacement Tubes||150w double Ended|
|Instructions||Use Lint free cloth - Follow YouTube video for installation|
- Great Product – Review by Ian (Posted on 12/11/2015)
- So far so good. Comparable to the more expensive bulbs on the market
- light – Review by foxyboy (Posted on 30/06/2015)
- good colours from this bulb , keep Malowi Chiclids shows there colours to the best you can get
- Love the colour! – Review by DannyT (Posted on 30/06/2015)
- Not the first tube I have had from Iquatics fast delivery, good telephone advice given, fantastic colour!
- very happy – Review by diane (Posted on 18/08/2014)
- Excellent bulbs great service.
- 20k Halide Bulb – Review by Bek1960 (Posted on 20/02/2014)
- Great service as always
- Fantastic – Review by Rob (Posted on 15/09/2013)
- Last week i ordered 2 150w 20,000k halide bulbs for my Aqua-Medic light system.First impressions are fantastic,great colour,corals seem to really like and for the price i am very impressed,keep up the good work and i for one will be coming back for more
- Thanks ! – Review by Geoff (Posted on 14/06/2013)
- Excellent service prompt delivery .thank you.
- Nice light – Review by Mr K EVANS (Posted on 07/03/2012)
- Thanx for the excellent,fast and polite service.changed my old 20.000k halide for a 30.000k my tank and coral look better than ever.
- Coming back for more – Review by Mr Gibson (Posted on 18/02/2012)
- I ordered 2 150w 20,000k halide bulbs for my Aqua-Medic light system.First impressions are fantastic,great colour,corals seem to really like and for the price i am very impressed,keep up the good work and i for one will be coming back for more.
- great colour – Review by Johnny (Posted on 12/11/2011)
- The colour of these bulbs is great. I can save electric now and turn my t5 tubes off:)
Write Your Own Review
Our bulbs fit any brand of aquarium light fitting that takes a 150w double ended lamp, i.e Arcadia, Giesemann, Aqua Medic etc. Please use the iQuatics lint free cloth provided when replacing your halides
Will this lamp fit an Arcadia series 3 pendant light?
Posted byon Wednesday, 28 September 2011This halide will fit the 150w version of the arcadia 3 series pendant
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|