JUWEL Compatible 24W – 438mm/18” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
This tube can be used on 55cm and 60cmlight units. The following aquariums can be fitted with this tube:
Lido 120, Trigon 350 (rear light unit). These T5's are also compatible with the Aquatlantis range of T5 Lighting.
High Output T5’s are better to use in your aquarium lighting than the regular T8 as they have increased water penetration and are more efficient. You don’t lose the illumination at the bottom of the deeper tanks.
With this lighting you are not restricted as much to the content of your aquarium, stock levels can be increased without the worry of inadequate levels of light.
The greater intensity, deeper penetration and Higher output allows you to stock your tank with a wide range of Plants and fish, allowing them to flourish which was not possible with T8 Fluorescents.
iQuatics Tropical T5 has been specially formulated to enhance the blue and red peaks, closely representing natural daylight ideal for photosynthesis. With a slight tint of pink, the natural colours of your fish will be enhanced along with a perfect amount of green in the spectrum to enhance the natural colours in your freshwater tank. Ideal for the growth of the higher light dependant plants, the bulb gives the appearance of a warm tropical tank.
Tropical T5 benefits:
- Warm colour appearance
- Red and Blue enhancement
- Pink tint appearance
- Promotes healthy photosynthesis
24W – 438mm/18” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
28W - 590mm / 24” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
35W - 742mm / 30” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
45W - 895mm / 36” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1047mm / 42” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1200mm / 48” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
**Due to the tubes being FRAGILE we do not offer international delivery on this item**
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
*TO PREVENT BREAKAGES, MINIMUM ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2*
*Juwel® is a registered trademark of Juwel Aquarium. This product is manufactured by iQuatics® and is in no way associated with or manufactured by Juwel®. It is advertised as a product compatible with Juwel® products.
|Compatible with||Juwel, Aquatlantis|
|Replacement Tubes||24w HO T5 tube (438mm)|
|Tube Length||18" (438mm end to end/without pins)|
|Colour||Slight Pink Hue|
|Mounting Method||Lighting Pendant/Electronic Controller|
|Pin Distance||5mm centres|
|Length Without Pins||438mm (Approx)|
|Length With Pins||450mm (Approx)|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Yes|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Type of Ballast Required||Electronic|
- Brilliant tubes – Review by Rob (Posted on 04/12/2018)
- Bought these tubes to replace the fading existing tubes in my aquarium. These tubes are well worth the money and compliment my tank perfectly. Great price and great service from iquatics.
- very good light – Review by panzer (Posted on 21/12/2017)
- Arrived promptly and was well-packaged. the light itself is very good. Not as yellow as jewel daylight. It gives a much whiter more natural light. This isn't a glo-lux; it's far more neutral. Too early to comment on plant growth.
- Light Fantastic – Review by Elefant (Posted on 23/10/2015)
- Amazing packaging and fits better than the original. Brilliant light.
- excellent – Review by lorrymanjohn (Posted on 30/06/2015)
- Good product at a reasonable price but with a level of service way above expectations.
- Professional Service – Review by Craig (Posted on 14/10/2013)
- Iquatics have always provided me with a very fast and professional service. I must say that the 1 time I had a very small problem they responded to my email within the hour and a replacement arrived the next day. Can't get better than that.
Write Your Own Review
Tip: T8 Tubes are 8/8 inch in diameter (26mm). T5 Tubes are 5/8 inch in diameter (16mm). When measuring the length of your tube, measure in mm from end to end without the pins.
Does your buy 2 get one free offer on bulbs only work with the same bulbs? eg if I buy 1 blue + and one 14k can I get another bulb free or do I have to buy 2 of the same bulbs for the third?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011You can mix and match the t5 tubes and still take advantage of the Buy 2 get 1 free offer. The cheapest tube will be the free one.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|