PLEASE NOTE: These bulbs are not compatible with JUWEL Aquarium Lighting Units
24W – 550mm/22” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
Joint properties of a blue tube and actinic 03 tube!
This high output T5 is always going to outstrip the performance of a regular T8 due to increased output…which means deeper penetration! Even the bottom of your tank will be illuminated with the help of the T5 Blue Plus+. Soft corals will be heightened in colour and will flourish even if you choose to increase your stock because the performance of the T5 is so solid and reliable. The iQuatics Blue Plus bulb will shine an intense blue light which penetrates right to the deepest section of your aquarium; the light has the joint properties of a blue tube and actinic 03 tube peaking at 420nm.
One of the best actinic bulbs out there!
This is a unique spectrum which serves to highlight the vibrancy of your corals and plants and will give you what you need to ensure they flourish no matter what their depth. It’s no surprise that this is one of the most popular actinic bulbs out there; it will ensure that washed-out yellow hue becomes balanced and your corals and plants will flourish. It also works well as a supplement to metal halides or in conjunction with iQuatics Marine White 14000k and the high PAR means that photosynthesis is promoted.
iQuatics offer you the best products out there and we deliver for free!
Here at iQuatics we’re pleased to offer a free delivery service within the UK. We strongly believe that our customers deserve not only the best quality products but also the best in service and that’s why in addition to free delivery we provide an excellent and industry leading after-sales care service. Once you’ve received your goods, we’re available to answer any questions you may have about the product and its performance.
This product is part of our buy 2 get 1 free deal…meaning more savings for you!
*TO PREVENT BREAKAGES, MINIMUM ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2*
|Compatible with||Arcadia, Giesemann, ATI, Korallen-Zucht,All Pond Solutions,Fluval|
|Replacement Tubes||24w HO T5 tube|
|Tube Length||22" (550mm end to end/without pins)|
|Mounting Method||Lighting Pendant/Electronic Controller|
|Pin Distance||5mm centres|
|Length Without Pins||550mm (Approx)|
|Length With Pins||562mm (Approx)|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Yes|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Type of Ballast Required||Electronic|
|Specification||Standard IEC specification|
- Excellent – Review by Chris (Posted on 04/09/2017)
- Excellent quality, could not fault them one bit. Excellent customer service and fast delivery
- nice bright blue leds – Review by David (Posted on 29/06/2017)
After much emailing shawn again (thank you for answering all my emails) I brought two 24W T5 Blue Plus +
with my two 24W T5 White Marine 14000K
The staff are very friendly and helpful no matter how daft the questions of which there were lots
As for the lights well worth the money compared to my other lights the difference to coin a phrase is like night and day
Much brighter than I thought really makes the colours stand out
Will be buying some next year thank you
- Great service and items – Review by Min (Posted on 21/03/2017)
- I purchase 3 lights of which one as a different size. I quickly had an email querying if the order was correct as they didn't want to ship it out and me be disappointed when it arrived if it was wrong. I said it was correct (brought tank 2nd hand and eejit put different size bulbs in at either end!) So now have white purple and blue and fish look amazing. Thanks for such great customer service too can not be faulted!
- great light – Review by jimbo (Posted on 13/02/2017)
- I've installed these into my marine tank and the colour and brightness is great they really show the colour of the corals and fish as they should be seen in the ocean .
- Excellent Product & Delivery – Review by Seanieo (Posted on 03/11/2014)
What a delight to be called back by someone who had the time to go through my product needs, especially as it is a new set up.
Great advice given and taken, as well as no pushy sales to "upgrade"
Easy order system, choice of reflectors or not - also at reduced rates,
Perfect delivery packaging and perfect products
I will definetly be using more products including salt and carbon
- excellent service – Review by East Reef (Posted on 22/07/2014)
- Used Iquatics after a while andvthey were speedy, item was well packed and the bulb is of good quality
- a* – Review by atkin8923 (Posted on 05/04/2014)
- Absolutely brilliant
- Excellent Service – Review by Matt (Posted on 11/03/2014)
Fantastic and stress free ordering. Bulbs had arrived VERY well packaged within a matter of days. Coral's had "popped" within a matter of hours and loved the new lightening.
Would definitely order again in future.
- Great – Review by Stu (Posted on 06/03/2014)
- Great prices, great delivery time and highly recommend
- excellent service – Review by davidt2 (Posted on 27/12/2013)
- Very good item, well packaged, turned up on time
- Brilliant – Review by Pygmy (Posted on 17/07/2013)
- Excellent service, strong packaging, T5"s delivered next day - with thanks
- Corals love the colour – Review by Alan (Posted on 16/12/2011)
- Bought 2 bulbs at 10 past 5 yesterday and they arrived today. Fastest service ever! Also the bulbs are fantastic. Anyone who wants the blue plus tubes, buy 'em from these guys. Really bright, punchy and cheap. Fantastic company. Thumbs up!
Write Your Own Review
Tip: T8 Tubes are 8/8 inch in diameter (26mm). T5 Tubes are 5/8 inch in diameter (16mm). When measuring the length of your tube, measure in mm from end to end without the pins.
Does your buy 2 get one free offer on bulbs only work with the same bulbs? eg if I buy 1 blue + and one 14k can I get another bulb free or do I have to buy 2 of the same bulbs for the third?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011You can mix and match the t5 tubes and still take advantage of the Buy 2 get 1 free offer. The cheapest tube will be the free one.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|