PLEASE NOTE: These bulbs are not compatible with JUWEL Aquarium Lighting Units
24W – 550mm/22” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
Great for smaller tanks!
The Aquablue 50:50 is a versatile and deeply penetrating light source which is great as a standalone for smaller tanks or used in larger setups in conjunction with the iQuatics Blue Plus or the Actinic range.
With the Aquablue 50:50 you can increase stocks safe in the knowledge that the mixed spectrum will provide maximum PAR for the ideal coral growth. Your aquarium will be bathed in an attractive blue-tinted light and any yellow tints will be reduced…improving the overall look of your setup.
High output T5’s are a better choice than the regular T8 because increased water penetration means greater efficiency. You gain illumination and your tank benefits from improved growth and enhanced beauty.
Because the iQuatics Blue 50:50 is one of our most popular fluorescents to date, you know that you’re making a sound choice. Combining the phosphors of a Blue Plus tube with a 10000K full spectrum daylight bulb, the iQuatics Aqua Blue also works well as a supplement to metal halides or when used together with the iQuatics Marine White 14000K.
Free delivery and specialist knowledge!
Because here at iQuatics we understand how much you care about your aquarium, we’re happy to support you all the way. This means that not only do we provide free delivery on all UK purchases but we’re also proud to share our industry-leading knowledge with you even after you’ve received your goods. Got a question? Get in touch and we’ll be happy to help!
This product is part of our great buy 2 get 1 free deal! Less cost and more quality!
*TO PREVENT BREAKAGES, MINIMUM ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2*
*International Delivery Available - We are unable to insure T5 Tubes internationally, a credit note will be issued in the unlikely event of items arriving damaged, this credit note does not cover postal cost.
|Compatible with||Arcadia, Giesemann, D&D, ATI, Korallen-Zucht, All Pond Solutions,|
|Replacement Tubes||24w HO T5 tube|
|Tube Length||22" (550mm end to end/without pins)|
|Colour||50% White 50% Blue|
|Mounting Method||Lighting Pendant/Electronic Controller|
|Pin Distance||5mm centres|
|Length Without Pins||550mm (Approx)|
|Length With Pins||562mm (Approx)|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Yes|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Type of Ballast Required||Electronic|
|Specification||Standard IEC specification|
- Great product, great service – Review by John Cooper (Posted on 17/05/2016)
- Just right for the refugium in my reef tank sump.
- Very good product – Review by Phill (Posted on 07/03/2016)
- Very happy with this product. Works well in my community tank .would buy again customer service was very good .and helpful with problems .would recommend
- Very pleased – Review by Markf (Posted on 28/09/2015)
- Excellent quality bulbs and half the price of competitors.
- Excellent – Review by Paul (Posted on 03/07/2015)
- Dispatched quickly. Well packaged and extremely happy with these T5 lights. Got 3 for 2 offer and would definitely recommend. ***** 5 Stars!
- Efficiency and Performance – Review by Seanieo (Posted on 03/11/2014)
What a delight to be called back by someone who had the time to go through my product needs, especially as it is a new set up.
Great advice given and taken, as well as no pushy sales to "upgrade"
Easy order system, choice of reflectors or not - also at reduced rates,
Perfect delivery packaging and perfect products
I will definetly be using more products including salt and carbon
- Great – Review by Stu (Posted on 06/03/2014)
- Great prices, great delivery time and highly recommend
- Excellent Service – Review by Matt (Posted on 01/03/2014)
Fantastic and stress free ordering. Bulbs had arrived VERY well packaged within a matter of days. Coral's had "popped" within a matter of hours and loved the new lightening.
Would definitely order again in future.
- Lightning fast delivery ! – Review by Anthony (Posted on 27/09/2013)
Order arrived 11.30 today unpacked and up and working at 12.15.
Great service and a brilliant product.
Will be recommending to others.
Once again superb.
- very happy with my purchase – Review by Scott (Posted on 12/01/2012)
- The new 50/50 tube is a good mix and stand alone tube and the blue+ is very blue. A1 from me and i will be using again.
- 50:50 100% for me – Review by Catflaps (Posted on 28/10/2011)
- I have a 110 litre planted tank, which came from ebay with a single T8 attachment. as it was 18in tall the lighting really wasn't cutting it. I upgraded to T5 and as the Aqua Blue 50:50 were cheaper on the website than the shop bought ones I was looking at, I took the plunge. WHAT A DIFFERENCE, I now have to look at CO2 solutions as the plants are outdoing themselves and my fish look stunning! Great value and amazing quality. I have already set my bulb service reminder for next year!
Write Your Own Review
Tip: T8 Tubes are 8/8 inch (1 inch) in diameter (26mm). T5 Tubes are 5/8 inch in diameter (16mm). When measuring the length of your tube, measure in mm from end to end without the pins.
Does your buy 2 get one free offer on bulbs only work with the same bulbs? eg if I buy 1 blue + and one 14k can I get another bulb free or do I have to buy 2 of the same bulbs for the third?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011You can mix and match the t5 tubes and still take advantage of the Buy 2 get 1 free offer. The cheapest tube will be the free one.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|