PLEASE NOTE: These bulbs are not compatible with JUWEL Aquarium Lighting Units
24W – 550mm/22” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
A hint of pink to enhance natural colours!
This T5 is perfect for enhancing colours and offers deeper penetration…right to the bottom your tank. Because this T5 is specially formulated to enhance blue and red peaks, what you get is a light which resembles natural daylight as closely as possible which is an ideal situation for encouraging photosynthesis. The Tropical T5 will give your tank the warm, pinkish appearance of a tropical environment and will also create the ideal circumstances for plants with a higher light dependence. You’ll be able to increase stocks without worrying about a lack of light.
What else do I need to know?
High output T5’s are superior to T8’s thanks to their increased water penetration and super-efficient design. Your tank will benefit in multiple areas and because of the increased penetration there’s no need to worry about inadequate light levels even if you do add more stock.
iQuatics promise the best in quality and service!
Here at iQuatics we know how important quality is…which is why we choose to stock only the very best. Not only that but we’re happy to offer free delivery on all products. You can now take advantage of the best quality in terms of goods and service and rest assured that once you receive your goods, we’re happy to offer an industry leading advice and after-sales service just in case you need extra support with installation.
This product is part of our buy 2 get 1 free range! More savings mean more bargains!
*TO PREVENT BREAKAGES, MINIMUM ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2*
*International Delivery Available - We are unable to insure T5 Tubes internationally, a credit note will be issued in the unlikely event of items arriving damaged, this credit note does not cover postal cost.
|Compatible with||Arcadia, Giesemann, ATI, Korallen-Zucht,All Pond Solutions,Fluval|
|Replacement Tubes||24w HO T5 tube|
|Tube Length||22" (550mm end to end/without pins)|
|Colour||Slight Pink Hue|
|Mounting Method||Lighting Pendant/Electronic Controller|
|Pin Distance||5mm centres|
|Length Without Pins||550mm (Approx)|
|Length With Pins||562mm (Approx)|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Yes|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Type of Ballast Required||Electronic|
|Specification||Standard IEC specification|
- Excellent – Review by Rokels (Posted on 16/02/2019)
- Great price and product. Sturdily and sensibly packed. Speedy delivery.
- T5 24W tropical lamps – Review by Sparks (Posted on 28/11/2018)
- Great value with free spare lamp and free postage, Made my tank look bright and natural I was able to reduce the amount time my main lights were on due to fast growth of the plants also reduced power used every day, very pleased with my purchase
- T5 Tubes – Review by Gman (Posted on 12/03/2018)
- Excellent value fast delivery, highly recommended
- First Rate – Review by dave310 (Posted on 17/11/2017)
- Excellent service, very fast delivery and quality product!
- Great – Review by Craggsy (Posted on 02/10/2017)
- Tubes were delivered quickly and really well packaged. Wouldnt hesitate to buy again.
- Good service – Review by RobP (Posted on 06/09/2016)
- Ordered 3 fluorescent tubes. iQuatics rang me shortly after to apologise - they only had one in stock. Offered me alternatives that I was happy with and the order was received the following day.
- Awesome – Review by Chris tomo (Posted on 02/05/2016)
- Great lights and service as always
- T5 tropical and 50/50 – Review by Craig (Posted on 15/04/2016)
- Excellent bulbs. Bought these to replace what was already in my tank. The colours are much more vivid and the plants have responded already after being installed only 1 week. Lots of pearling and the fish colours have also improved. I will certainly be buying these again when they need replacing.
- Great lighting – Review by Phill (Posted on 07/03/2016)
- Well worth buying .great customer service and very quick on delivery
- Bulbs and reflecters – Review by Lynne (Posted on 05/03/2016)
- Rang to ask about bulbs so helpful and told about special offer place order and received 2 days later well package fabulous service could ask for better
- Happy customer – Review by Ray (Posted on 12/11/2015)
- Quality service, excellent packaging. No chance of any breakages here. Bargain price on 2 tubes with a 3rd added for free. Who could ask for more? Would recommend and use again.
- Excellent performance – Review by barnett140 (Posted on 27/10/2015)
Once again another quality,faultless order from start to finish!
Quality goods,excellent price,buy two get one free,& superfast delivery!
What more could you ask for?
- Excellent – Review by Paul (Posted on 03/07/2015)
- Dispatched quickly. Well packaged and extremely happy with these T5 lights. Got 3 for 2 offer and would definitely recommend. ***** 5 Stars!
- Great Service – Review by Whizzer (Posted on 30/06/2015)
- Top service and Great product , will be back .
- Excellent – Review by Larkford (Posted on 30/06/2015)
Excellent service with fantastically quick delivery - and the tubes are superb - the fish and the plants have all responded superbly and several have commented on how bright and natural the tanks now look.
My second set of these, and I will not go anywhere else.
- Fantastic service – Review by Schdadt (Posted on 17/08/2014)
3 tubes for the price of 2 absolute bargain!!!. Delivery came within 2 days. Packaging was excellent. having Fitted the new tubes i realised how weak my old ones were.
Definitely will be using Iquatics again.
- Excellent service – Review by MirandaB (Posted on 30/06/2014)
My first time ordering from iquatics and it won't be the last.
Superb quality tubes and a bargain price made even better with the buy 2 get 1 free offer!
They arrived quickly and were very well packaged,excellent service all round.
- Good quality product – Review by Avijit (Posted on 02/04/2014)
- Item received quickly and was as described.
- Quality Product – Review by Dave838 (Posted on 26/03/2014)
- 24W T5 Tropical tubes are excellent quality and a bargain on the 3for2 offer. They arrived quickly and were well packaged as they always are from this reputable business. Highly recommened A++++++
- excellent – Review by sabre (Posted on 17/03/2014)
- Lamps arrived on time, as described,& good price, will use again.
- great products – Review by steve k (Posted on 11/03/2014)
paid for next day delivery but went to the isle of man lol nowhere near manchester ,
refunded teh next day delivery and resent out
great lights cheapest around even with the offer on, fish are wearing sunglasses now lol
- 24W T5 Tropical – Review by 733johnt (Posted on 26/02/2014)
- Great item, very fast a ++ seller
- Great service – Review by Geoff (Posted on 17/12/2013)
- The wrong tubes were delivered in excellent packaging. Contacted iQuatics via their website in the evening, received a call from them the next morning. They agreed to send the right ones by next day delivery and have the wrong ones collected. Received correct ones the next day and very happy with the product and again packaging was excellent. Great service.
- exelent – Review by fab1pink (Posted on 05/12/2013)
- i found this company ammenable and helpfull would recomend to all
- Good – Review by Terry (Posted on 17/07/2013)
- Really good tubes, recommended, will use again
- Top Service – Review by Mick (Posted on 18/06/2013)
- Outstanding delivery time, quality lamps well recommend
Write Your Own Review
Tip: T8 Tubes are 8/8 inch in diameter (26mm). T5 Tubes are 5/8 inch in diameter (16mm). When measuring the length of your tube, measure in mm from end to end without the pins.
Does your buy 2 get one free offer on bulbs only work with the same bulbs? eg if I buy 1 blue + and one 14k can I get another bulb free or do I have to buy 2 of the same bulbs for the third?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011You can mix and match the t5 tubes and still take advantage of the Buy 2 get 1 free offer. The cheapest tube will be the free one.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|