PLEASE NOTE: These bulbs are not compatible with JUWEL Aquarium Lighting Units
24W – 550mm/22” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
Promotes Photosynthesis and enhances colour!
Our Marine White 14000K High Output T5 is the perfect choice for deeper penetration and colour enhancement. This high quality lighting will not only allow you to increase your stock but will also replicate the light intensity found at shallow depths and provide light wavelengths which are ideal for photosynthesis and coral growth. The unique blend of mixed daylight phosphors will enhance reds, blues and greens in your corals and plants giving you the ultimate in viewing pleasure and your plants the ultimate in care!
What else do I need to know about the T5 White Marine?
Because the T5 White Marine has slightly more blue content than a standard 10000K white tube, it offers a slightly deeper penetration and not only that but used alongside our Blue range, these T5s will balance out the yellowish tinge which can mar the appearance of an otherwise fantastic aquarium. Choose the Blue Plus, the Aqua Blue 50:50 or the Marine Blue Actinic to increase the blue light content for fantastic coral growth.
We offer the best in quality and in service!
Here at iQuatics we’re proud to be in a position to offer free delivery to all of our UK customers. No delivery charges are applicable whatsoever to UK buyers and if you need some technical support after your purchase, we’re happy to provide that too! That’s because we’re industry leaders with specialist knowledge and a real passion for what we do…your satisfaction is our first consideration!
This product qualifies for our buy 2 get 1 free deal…more savings…more great products!
*TO PREVENT BREAKAGES, MINIMUM ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2*
|Compatible with||Arcadia, Giesemann, ATI, Korallen-Zucht,|
|Replacement Tubes||24w HO T5 tube|
|Tube Length||22" (550mm end to end/without pins)|
|Mounting Method||Lighting Pendant/Electronic Controller|
|Pin Distance||5mm centres|
|Length Without Pins||550mm (Approx)|
|Length With Pins||562mm (Approx)|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Yes|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Type of Ballast Required||Electronic|
|Specification||Standard IEC specification|
- Great service – Review by Lee (Posted on 22/03/2018)
- Great service, great product- the customer service is second to none , I would highly recommend.
- Excellent – Review by Jan (Posted on 16/09/2017)
- Good quality and well packed. The service was amazing as well
- Excellent – Review by Chris (Posted on 04/09/2017)
- Excellent quality, could not fault them one bit. Excellent customer service and fast delivery
- very happy with my t5s – Review by David (Posted on 29/06/2017)
After much emailing shawn (thank you for answering all my emails) I brought two 24W T5 White Marine 14000K
The staff are very friendly and helpful no matter how daft the questions
As for the lights well worth the money compared to my other lights the difference to coin a phrase is like night and day
Will be buying some next year thank you
- Brilliant – Review by Nigel (Posted on 29/05/2017)
Good products, very good price, well packaged and although ordered 2 tubes they sent me 3.
Definately use them again. Thanks.
- great light – Review by jimbo (Posted on 13/02/2017)
- I've installed this lamp into my marine tank along with 2 blue plus lamps combined they really bring out the true colours of the corals and fish. great combo
- Perfect! – Review by Dave (Posted on 19/09/2016)
best way to replace your T5's possible
- t5 tubes – Review by sgp4411 (Posted on 29/09/2015)
- I have used this company many times, and they always give good service, items are always well packed, and I have never had a tube broken in transit, very good service and great bulbs
- very positive – Review by alan (Posted on 11/08/2015)
very pleasant people to deal with ..there was a problem regarding my order...
the lady was on the fone straight away and sorted it
thank you very much
a pleasure to deal with
- Positive – Review by Stevo448 (Posted on 31/07/2015)
Very fast service. Easy to deal with. I would certainly recommend them, and will use them again.
- Excellent all round service – Review by PC (Posted on 04/07/2015)
Excellent quality bulbs arrived very quickly with no damage thanks to the triangular reinforced box. I have and will only buy from this company as all bulbs are very competitively priced, and with a quick delivery time, why go anywhere else.
- T5 lamps – Review by Porka123 (Posted on 10/11/2014)
Great service , I ordered wrong one and it was dealt with before it went out , fast delivery and very well packaged , great value 3-4-2
And all for the price of only one in my local aquatics store .
- EXCELLENT SELLER – Review by JIMBO (Posted on 03/11/2014)
- BRILLIANT SELLER SUPER FAST DELIVERY EVERY TIME PACKING IS PERFECT TO ENSURE YOU GET WHAT YOU ORDER EVEN IF THE POSTMAN PLAYS RUGBY WITH IT!!!
- a* – Review by atkin8823 (Posted on 05/04/2014)
- Absolutely brilliant
- Excellent Service – Review by Matt (Posted on 11/03/2014)
Fantastic and stress free ordering. Bulbs had arrived VERY well packaged within a matter of days. Coral's had "popped" within a matter of hours and loved the new lightening.
Would definitely order again in future.
- amazing! – Review by KDavidMR (Posted on 05/03/2014)
I ordered 3 t5's. the packaging was extremely good (no chance of bulbs breaking in transit) I ordered the 14000k white marine, special aqua blue and the tropical bulb all with reflectors... I haven't used the tropical one as of yet due to the fact that when I put the white marine and the aqua blue in. it really allowed the aquarium to stand out with a very slight bluish tinge in the tank. the tank is freshwater set-up so I assume the blue would have looked better in a marine set-up! but the bulb itself definitely took out the yellow hue that was inside of the tank previously (as described in the description of the bulb on the website)... as the tank is newly set-up some of the plants are still acclimating to the conditions. but so far they are looking good without showing too many signs of deterioration. I have suspicions that this is due to the new t5 lights more than anything else as I previously had a different lighting system and near enough all the plants had died shortly after being planted (which is why I opted for t5).
the reflectors were a little tricky to get onto the bulbs (I mainly put that down to me being too gentle and thinking that I would break the bulbs if I was going too rough) but apart from that they look amazing! very slim-line design and I could easily place them inside of my cling-on-the-side t5 unit.
overall I would give this website 5 out of 5, and would definitely recommend anyone to make purchases from this site
- great products – Review by steve k (Posted on 01/03/2014)
paid for next day delivery but went to the isle of man lol nowhere near manchester ,
refunded teh next day delivery and resent out
great lights cheapest around even with the offer on, fish are wearing sunglasses now lol
- Excellent – Review by Bill (Posted on 04/02/2014)
- Excellent light - fast delivery will buy again
- great lights ,fast delivery thank you. – Review by scout (Posted on 23/01/2014)
- Great lights ,last for a very long time not like the more expensive tubes. Delivery fast and well packed I have had tubes from IQuatics before and would recommend them to anyone. Big thanks again.
- Fantastic – Review by ste (Posted on 06/01/2014)
Fantastic product, well packed and speedy delivery.
- excellent service – Review by davidt2 (Posted on 27/12/2013)
- Good item, well packaged, turned up on time
- Delighted – Review by Delia Faulkner (Posted on 27/11/2013)
Recently purchased 3 24w white tubes as I had been quoted £16 each from my LFS.
Found Iquatics with a google search and had my order placed within 5 minutes.
Ordered at 3pm and the tubes arrived at 9.30am the next day, superbly packaged.
My tank looks fantastic and I have now found my lighting supplier, hope you bring out more products soon, it's rare to find such an efficient company these days.
Thank you !
- Chuffed ! – Review by Robbo (Posted on 17/07/2013)
- Super to deal with, Excellent delivery, Great Product,Great supplier !
- Super Fast Delivery – Review by Eric (Posted on 17/07/2013)
- Super Fast delivery & the best packaging ever. Many thanks
- Won't go anywhere else ! – Review by Paul (Posted on 17/06/2013)
- Great products keenly priced fast dispatch.
- Brilliant – Review by Wiza (Posted on 03/06/2013)
- Brilliant as always, I'll always return to iQuatics!!! Thank you.
Write Your Own Review
Tip: T8 Tubes are 8/8 inch in diameter (26mm). T5 Tubes are 5/8 inch in diameter (16mm). When measuring the length of your tube, measure in mm from end to end without the pins.
Hi, what is the recommended burn time in total hours for the 14000K lamp? I just need a figure so that I can work out my lamp chnge dates. Thanks
Posted byon Tuesday, 11 September 2012iQuatics offers a free bulb remider service, if this form is filled in iQuatics will email you when your bulbs are due for renewal. This form can be found here (http://www.iquaticsonline.co.uk/bulb-reminder). As with all T5 tubes used for aquarium use we recomend that T5 tubes are replaced every 6-8 months.
Does your buy 2 get one free offer on bulbs only work with the same bulbs? eg if I buy 1 blue + and one 14k can I get another bulb free or do I have to buy 2 of the same bulbs for the third?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011You can mix and match the t5 tubes and still take advantage of the Buy 2 get 1 free offer. The cheapest tube will be the free one.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|