JUWEL Compatible 28W – 590mm/24” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
Currently using Juwel T5 tubes? Our bulbs are 100% compatible with Juwel® units. This tube can be used on 70cm and 80cm light units. The following aquariums can be fitted with this tube:
Rio 125, Trigon 190. These T5's are also compatible with the Aquatlantis range of T5 Lighting.
High Output T5’s are better to use in your aquarium lighting than the regular T8 as they have increased water penetration and are more efficient. You don’t lose the illumination at the bottom of the deeper tanks.
Key Benefits of our High Output T5's:
- Greater Intensity
- Deeper Penetration
- High Power
With this lighting you are not restricted as much to the content of your aquarium, stock levels can be increased without the worry of inadequate levels of light.
The greater intensity, deeper penetration and Higher output allows you to stock your tank with a wide range of soft corals and allow them to flourish which was not possible with T8 Fluorescents.
The iQuatics Blue Plus bulb delivers an intense blue light with the joint properties of a blue tube and actinic 03 tube peaking at 420nm. The unique spectrum enhances the vibrant fluorescent colours of your corals as well as providing high PAR ideal for those deeper tanks to give you the light required for keeping corals at the greater depths.
The iQuatics Blue Plus is one of the post popular actinic bulbs available. It helps to balance out the washed out yellow hue in your aquarium. The iQuatics Blue Plus works well as a supplement to metal halides or in combination with iQuatics Marine White 14000K.
24W – 438mm/18” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
28W - 590mm / 24” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
35W - 742mm / 30” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
45W - 895mm / 36” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1047mm / 42” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1200mm / 48” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
*International Delivery Available - We are unable to insure T5 Tubes internationally, a credit note will be issued in the unlikely event of items arriving damaged, this credit note does not cover the postal cost.
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
*TO PREVENT BREAKAGES, MINIMUM ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2*
*Juwel® is a registered trademark of Juwel Aquarium. This product is manufactured by iQuatics® and is in no way associated with or manufactured by Juwel®. It is advertised as a product compatible with Juwel® products.
|Compatible with||Juwel, Aquatlantis|
|Replacement Tubes||28w HO T5 tube (590mm)|
|Tube Length||24" (590mm end to end/without pins)|
|Mounting Method||Lighting Pendant/Electronic Controller|
|Pin Distance||5mm centres|
|Length Without Pins||590mm (Approx)|
|Length With Pins||602mm (Approx)|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Yes|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Type of Ballast Required||Electronic|
- Perfect – Review by Peter (Posted on 24/04/2017)
- More then happy with company. Great service, fast delivery. I'll be more than happy order from you again. Thanks
- Perfect – Review by Peter (Posted on 07/04/2017)
- Really good experiece. Fast delivery. Order delivery time was estimated to 3-5 days and it came in 2 days. I can and i'll recommend. I can't say anything about bulbs yet as I've had them just for few days.
- Value and quality – Review by Moverman (Posted on 15/08/2016)
- I bought one of these tubes for one of my marine tanks,I bought for the smallest tank to see if the plus part of then blue actually made a difference.wow was I pleased the light is much more intense and the sand doesn't brown every day like it used to.well worth the little extra.i am going to get blue plus for my other tank now.
- Perfect – Review by Evelyn (Posted on 19/03/2014)
- Well packed, Fast postage, Exactly what I was looking for.
- Well Packed ! – Review by Evelynn (Posted on 28/01/2014)
- Well packed, Fast postage
- Great tubes – Review by Kevin (Posted on 07/03/2012)
- I thought I would give these tubes a try so I bought two Juwel Compatible T5’s and I was not disappointed. The tubes are great just as good if not better then the more expensive ones and with buy two get one free and the 10% off for the bank holiday weekend they near as much gave me the tubes I will use again
Write Your Own Review
Tip: T8 Tubes are 8/8 inch in diameter (26mm). T5 Tubes are 5/8 inch in diameter (16mm). When measuring the length of your tube, measure in mm from end to end without the pins.
There are no product questions yet.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|