Double ended | RX7 ends/base
Gives the appearance of a tropical reef!
The 30K Halides bulb is ideal for creating a more natural lighting effect in your aquarium. Imitating the actions of the sun by providing light from a single focus point, the Halide bulbs enable light to be more intensely focused and as such provide a natural “ripple effect” much in the same way that natural sunlight does.
This 30K Halide bulb will produce a “clinical” blue tone as well as highlight the vibrancy of blue and green hues in your coral and plants. If you would like to enjoy the look of a tropical reef in your own home, then this is the bulb for you! This low-cost, high performance 30K Halides bulb is 150W and your aquarium will benefit from not only its rich spectrum but also its ingenious imitation of natural lighting conditions.
Why choose Halides and what else should I know? Why Halides?
Halide bulbs offer the ultimate in quality and performance at a low price. This 150W Halide bulb is suitable for aquariums with a depth of no more than two feet. If your aquarium is deeper, then choose a 250W Halide bulb in order that the “ripple” effect can reach right down to the deepest section of your tank and benefit all of the plants and corals within.
Free postage and great after-sales care with iQuatics!
When you buy from iQuatics, you’re not only buying the best quality equipment but you’re also becoming part of our dedicated customer base; this means that you get to take advantage of our industry leading expert advice and after-sales-care service. We don’t forget about you once you’ve bought your goods…we make sure you get them quickly, with no delivery charges whatsoever and we’re on hand to offer guidance should you need it!
|Compatible with||Arcadia, Giesemann, D&D, Aquamedic, ATI, Korallen-Zucht, All Pond Solutions, Hagen, Osram, Elos|
|Replacement Tubes||150w double Ended|
|Instructions||Use Lint free cloth - Follow YouTube video for installation|
- Excellent! – Review by Kevin (Posted on 28/09/2013)
- been using your 150w halides for over a year now, and they are excellent! last ages and 25% cheaper than other brands!
- Bargain ! – Review by Suzi (Posted on 17/06/2013)
- Great for the money, they cost a fortune from fish shops will buy from here again
- Super Service – Review by Nathan (Posted on 14/06/2013)
- Excellent company delivered within 24hrs of ordering 5 stars
- Colours good – Review by Peter (Posted on 20/12/2011)
- like the clinical colour of this bulb, brings out my naturral colours. Chuffed.
- love the colour – Review by Kris (Posted on 09/12/2011)
- I bought a 150w 30k halide bulb. This bulb gives a refreshing crisp blue/white spectrum compared to my arcadia14k which now seems somewhat dull and yellow as i have the 2 running alonside each other for 2 weeks to make a comparison. I would say this bulb gives overall better results even after 2 weeks. A must for all you reefers. top marks
- Impressed – Review by Isacco (Posted on 04/12/2011)
- The 150W 30.000k purchased arrived in Spain in one week
- So good i bought 6 – Review by Lee (Posted on 25/11/2011)
- I used 3 of these in my pendant for 12 months. i was so happy with the results, i bought another 6 to last me a couple of years.
- Nice – Review by Ben (Posted on 14/11/2011)
- Wanted to give this bulb a try and im glad i did, tank looks clean, all colours balanced!
- Great colour – Review by orton (Posted on 01/10/2011)
- Super fast delivery and excellent clinical colour , will be using again.
Write Your Own Review
Our bulbs fit any brand of aquarium light fitting that takes a 150w double ended lamp, i.e Arcadia, Giesemann, Aqua Medic etc. Please use the iQuatics lint free cloth provided when replacing your halides
There are no product questions yet.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|