JUWEL Compatible 35W – 742mm/30” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
This tube can be used on a 92cm light unit. The following aquariums can be fitted with this tube:
Vision 180. These T5's are also compatible with the Aquatlantis range of T5 Lighting.
High Output T5’s are better to use in your aquarium lighting than the regular T8 as they have increased water penetration and are more efficient. You don’t lose the illumination at the bottom of the deeper tanks.
With this lighting you are not restricted as much to the content of your aquarium, stock levels can be increased without the worry of inadequate levels of light.
The greater intensity, deeper penetration and Higher output allows you to stock your tank with a wide range of Plants and fish, allowing them to flourish which was not possible with T8 Fluorescents.
Key Benefits of our High Output T5's:
- Greater Intensity
- Deeper Penetration
- High Power
iQuatics Tropical T5 has been specially formulated to enhance the blue and red peaks, closely representing natural daylight ideal for photosynthesis. With a slight tint of pink, the natural colours of your fish will be enhanced along with a perfect amount of green in the spectrum to enhance the natural colours in your freshwater tank. Ideal for the growth of the higher light dependent plants, the bulb gives the appearance of a warm tropical tank.
Tropical T5 benefits:
- Warm colour appearance
- Red and Blue enhancement
- Pink tint appearance
- Promotes healthy photosynthesis
24W – 438mm/18” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
28W - 590mm / 24” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
35W - 742mm / 30” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
45W - 895mm / 36” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1047mm / 42” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1200mm / 48” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
*TO PREVENT BREAKAGES, MINIMUM ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2*
*Juwel® is a registered trademark of Juwel Aquarium. This product is manufactured by iQuatics® and is in no way associated with or manufactured by Juwel®. It is advertised as a product compatible with Juwel® products.
|Compatible with||Juwel, Aquatlantis|
|Replacement Tubes||35w HO T5 tube (742mm)|
|Tube Length||30" (742mm end to end/without pins)|
|Colour||Slight Pink Hue|
|Mounting Method||Lighting Pendant/Electronic Controller|
|Pin Distance||5mm centres|
|Length Without Pins||742mm (Approx)|
|Length With Pins||754mm (Approx)|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Yes|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Type of Ballast Required||Electronic|
- Compatable Jewel T5 tubes – Review by Ian (Posted on 16/10/2018)
Great price, good communication & very speedy delivery. what more do I need to say??
The tubes I ordered were an excellent price plus buying two I got one free.. The tubes (including the free one !!) were well packed and delivered within a couple of days. I was very impressed.The tubes provide a nice colour in my tank and make the fish & plants stand out. I will order from iquatic again.
- As described. Good purchase – Review by Maria (Posted on 14/03/2018)
I'm a beginner. Had my aquarium for just one month. My God what a difference with lights! Lol (I'd bought second hand tank and light didn't work. ) I was so pleased that I didn't need to buy the unit and it was just a bulb that had gone.
I struggled a little with attaching the reflectors. But after watching the video on YouTube I managed to fit not a problem.
Very pleased and I've got a spare. Thank you
- juwel compatible t5s – Review by wills (Posted on 23/09/2017)
- excellent tubes good value so much better than the juwel ones after i got these i ordered the reflectors also great quality will definately order again also very fast delivery and communication with the team a+++++
- Juwel compatible T5 – Review by Ozzie (Posted on 14/11/2014)
- These tubes are excellent value and quality. iquatics are efficient and deliver quickly.
- Will be back – Review by barton33 (Posted on 12/03/2014)
- Bought 2 of these and got a 3rd for free - also bought 2 Reflectors at the same time, saving even more money. Plants are growing much more rapidly than with original Juwel bulbs and I am tempted to place another order for a further 2 (with a 3rd free) even though I don't really need them at the moment, so having another 2 sets ready 'to go'. I am impressed with the quality of items from iquatics (and the company as a whole) and even received a trolley token with a code for a further 5% off future orders!
- Excellent! – Review by Wesley (Posted on 17/07/2013)
- excellent no problems speedy delivery,excellent communication
Write Your Own Review
Tip: T8 Tubes are 8/8 inch in diameter (26mm). T5 Tubes are 5/8 inch in diameter (16mm). When measuring the length of your tube, measure in mm from end to end without the pins.
Does your buy 2 get one free offer on bulbs only work with the same bulbs? eg if I buy 1 blue + and one 14k can I get another bulb free or do I have to buy 2 of the same bulbs for the third?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011You can mix and match the t5 tubes and still take advantage of the Buy 2 get 1 free offer. The cheapest tube will be the free one.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|