JUWEL Compatible 35W – 742mm/30” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
This tube can be used on a 92cm light unit. The following aquariums can be fitted with this tube:
Vision 180. These T5's are also compatible with the Aquatlantis range of T5 Lighting.
High Output T5’s are better to use in your aquarium lighting than the regular T8 as they have increased water penetration and are more efficient. You don’t lose the illumination at the bottom of the deeper tanks.
With this lighting you are not restricted as much to the content of your aquarium, stock levels can be increased without the worry of inadequate levels of light.
The greater intensity, deeper penetration and Higher output allows you to stock your tank with a wide range of soft corals and allow them to flourish which was not possible with T8 Fluorescents.
Key Benefits of our High Output T5's:
- Greater Intensity
- Deeper Penetration
- High Power
Our Marine White 14000K High output T5 replicates the light intensity found at shallow depths. The light wavelengths are within the ideal range for photosynthesis and coral growth.
With its blend of mixed daylight phosphors, it enhances your coral’s colours making the reds, blues and greens more vibrant. With slightly more blue content than a standard 10000k white tube, the 14000k will give you slightly deeper penetration. To help balance out the slight yellow hue, these are ideal to use alongside our Blue range whether it be our Blue Plus, Aqua Blue 50:50 or Marine Blue Actinic, to increase the blue light content for perfect coral growth.
This is the more common choice for marine keepers.
24W – 438mm/18” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
28W - 590mm / 24” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
35W - 742mm / 30” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
45W - 895mm / 36” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1047mm / 42” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1200mm / 48” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
*International Delivery Available - We are unable to insure T5 Tubes internationally, a credit note will be issued in the unlikely event of items arriving damaged, this credit note does not cover the postal cost.
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
*TO PREVENT BREAKAGES, MINIMUM ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2*
*Juwel® is a registered trademark of Juwel Aquarium. This product is manufactured by iQuatics® and is in no way associated with or manufactured by Juwel®. It is advertised as a product compatible with Juwel® products.
|Compatible with||Juwel, Aquatlantis|
|Replacement Tubes||35w HO T5 tube (742mm)|
|Tube Length||30" (742mm end to end/without pins)|
|Mounting Method||Lighting Pendant/Electronic Controller|
|Pin Distance||5mm centres|
|Length Without Pins||742mm (Approx)|
|Length With Pins||754mm (Approx)|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Yes|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Type of Ballast Required||Electronic|
- New lighting – Review by Cockney (Posted on 30/01/2018)
- The Juewel lighting on my wife's tank broke,found this lighting bar online at a great price .Rung company to make sure it was compatible and they couldn't have been more helpful.The item was delivered very swiftly ,it was very well packaged and easy to set up.After 2 months it stopped working so i rung iquatics who diagnosed problem over phone and sent me a replacement light tube foc which rectified problem. Great service great value.
- excellent product – Review by moverman56 (Posted on 01/07/2015)
- i fitted one of these tubes to my vision180 expecting the same as the jewel light,when I switched on the difference was superb these lights are far stronger and an even further bonus was the price,coupled to buy2 and get one free.well worth the purchase.
- Juwel compatible t5 – Review by Ozziie (Posted on 14/11/2014)
- These tubes are excellent value and quality. iquatics are efficient and deliver quickly.
- 14000k white t5 – Review by rich (Posted on 06/05/2014)
- These tubes Help massively with coral and anemone health and give out large amounts of light that penetrates right through to the bottom of the tank( better than any other t5 on the market)
- juwel compatible t5's – Review by rich (Posted on 06/05/2014)
- I have a converted tropical tank which is now a Marine tank but 2 standard juwel t5's dont give anywhere enough light for my xenias mushroom corals and various anemones which require more light than the 2 juwel t5's can give and i was looking to get a completely new light setup for my tank but i found Iquatics online on ebay and thought i would give their t5's a go and i am glad that i did as all the corals and anemones look much more colourful and are healthier and growing well. I have purchased 3 sets off Iquatics on line now and they give very good advice and have great communications skills and do rapid delivery EXCELLENT!!!
- better than my old bulbs – Review by Craig (Posted on 27/01/2012)
- very impressed with the service. the bulbs have lit my tank up fantasticaly will be telling friends and family about them and will be ordering my next lot from iquatics as well.
- better than the originals – Review by Dave Cook (Posted on 01/12/2011)
- I got these 35w juwel compatible tubes for my marine and it looks fantastic!
Write Your Own Review
Tip: T8 Tubes are 8/8 inch in diameter (26mm). T5 Tubes are 5/8 inch in diameter (16mm). When measuring the length of your tube, measure in mm from end to end without the pins.
Does your buy 2 get one free offer on bulbs only work with the same bulbs? eg if I buy 1 blue + and one 14k can I get another bulb free or do I have to buy 2 of the same bulbs for the third?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011You can mix and match the t5 tubes and still take advantage of the Buy 2 get 1 free offer. The cheapest tube will be the free one.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|