PLEASE NOTE: These reflectors are compatible with JUWEL fluorescents
and are also compatible with the Aquatlantis range of T8 Lighting.
Suitable for a 25W - 742mm / 30” (length)
Are you using an older generation T8 fixture ? Would you like to improve your lighting without going to the expense of replacing everything ? The cost effective alternative is to add iQuatics reflectors to help to increase your overall light output without the increase in electricity consumption, with electricity prices are on the rise, why not make the most of our reflectors.
iQuatics reflector is like no other on the market, we use a the latest in technology material which helps to prevent against the most common problems you see with other brands, easy wipe and maintain, rust resistant, easy to replace costs effective reflective strips available, Oxidation resistant material and able to withstand high temperatures so you can even use them alongside halides.
Reflectors are a must when using T8 tubes, the light output from a T8 is much less than the equivient sized T5 so maximising this output is essential.
Using an iQuatics Reflector alongside your fluorescent T8 tubes can increase the output by up to 100%, thus making your fluorescents more efficient without increasing the power consumption.
They are good for anti-glare protection when you're doing maintenance or during feeding.
iQuatics reflector benefits:
Each box contains:
- T5 stainless steel tube holding clips x 2
- T8 stainless steel tube holding clips x 2
- Aluminium extruded long life reflector support x 1
- Non fibrous reflective strip x 1
iQuatics reflectors can be used on your current T5 or T8 fluorescents and are available to fit the following bulbs:
24W/15W – 438mm/18” (length)
28W/18W - 590mm / 24” (length)
35W/25W - 742mm / 30” (length)
45W/30W - 895mm / 36” (length)
54W/38W - 1047mm / 42” (length)
54W/36W - 1200mm / 48” (length)
**Due to the length of this item, we do not offer international delivery**
Full reflector replacement instructions are available online:Click here for instructions
*Juwel® is a registered trademark of Juwel Aquarium*
|QTY Supported||1 x T8 fluorescent|
|Compatible with||JUWEL Compatible 25w T8 – 742mm/30” (length|
|Tube Width||16mm - 5/8th Inch or 26mm - 1 inch|
|Colour||Black with mirror reflector|
|Body Material||Anodised Aluminium|
|Reflector||Replacement strip available online|
|Mounting Method||Protective clips provided|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Number of Clips||2 x T5 Clips, 2 x T8 Clips|
- Great reflector – Review by Antz@iq (Posted on 08/06/2017)
- This is a great reflector that clips onto the tube, however this does restrict it's use ideally to those tubes only supported at each end. Tubes supported by clips within the tube length obstruct the use of the reflector and you may need to move these tube supporting clips to the extremities of the tube. The Clips that hold the reflector to the tube only fix at the ends of the reflector, not within the space of the reflector itself, so the fitting will be tight if you need to resort to this. Alternatively, it's not difficult to drill and countersink through the aluminium profile and screw it direct to a surface with low profile screws (you could even use this to remove the existing tube supports, as the reflector clips could now perform this function). The Reflector itself is a strip that fits on the aluminium profile, so will cover these screws. Additionally the replaceable reflector surface means to won't need to remove the profile, just replace the reflective strip if so required.
- Quality item – Review by Kaine (Posted on 12/03/2014)
- perfect piece of kit, super fast delivery and looks real nice too. Quality item
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|