PLEASE NOTE: These bulbs are not compatible with JUWEL Aquarium Lighting Units
39W - 850mm / 34” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
High Output T5’s are better to use in your aquarium lighting than the regular T8 as they have increased water penetration and are more efficient. You don’t lose the illumination at the bottom of the deeper tanks.
With this lighting you are not restricted as much to the content of your aquarium, stock levels can be increased without the worry of inadequate levels of light.
The greater intensity, deeper penetration and Higher output allows you to stock your tank with a wide range of soft corals and allow them to flourish which was not possible with T8 Fluorescents.
Key Benefits of our High Output T5's:
- Greater Intensity
- Deeper Penetration
- High Power
The iQuatics Blue Plus bulb delivers an intense blue light with the joint properties of a blue tube and actinic 03 tube peaking at 420nm. The unique spectrum enhances the vibrant fluorescent colours of your corals as well as providing high PAR ideal for those deeper tanks to give you the light required for keeping corals at the greater depths.
The iQuatics Blue Plus is one of the post popular actinic bulbs available. It helps to balance out the washed out yellow hue in your aquarium. The iQuatics Blue Plus works well as a supplement to metal halides or in combination with iQuatics Marine White 14000K.
24W – 550mm/22” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
39W - 850mm / 34” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1150mm / 46” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
80W - 1450mm / 58” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
*International Delivery Available - We are unable to insure T5 Tubes internationally, a credit note will be issued in the unlikely event of items arriving damaged, this credit note does not cover postal cost.
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
*TO PREVENT BREAKAGES, MINIMUM ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2*
|Compatible with||Arcadia, Giesemann, ATI, Korallen-Zucht,All Pond Solutions,Fluval|
|Replacement Tubes||39w HO T5 tube|
|Tube Length||34" (850mm end to end/without pins)|
|Mounting Method||Lighting Pendant/Electronic Controller|
|Pin Distance||5mm centres|
|Length Without Pins||850mm (Approx)|
|Length With Pins||862mm (Approx)|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Yes|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Type of Ballast Required||Electronic|
|Specification||Standard IEC specification|
- Great delivery! – Review by Danny (Posted on 22/10/2019)
- Fantastic delivery and a great price.
- Excellent tubes, excellent service – Review by SallyW (Posted on 27/09/2017)
- I ordered these tubes on a Sunday evening and they had arrived, excellently packed, by the Wednesday. I have previously used iQuatics for tubes before and again they didn't disappoint in quality or service.
- Fantastic blue – Review by Kris (Posted on 11/08/2017)
Product arrived promptly and packaged well. These are great tubes to combine with a white marine or a 50/50 tube.
Far better price than the competition too !
- T5 fluorescent blue light – Review by Christian Samuel (Posted on 13/04/2017)
- Order this and it came really fast it was packed away really well 10 out of 10
- Brilliant – Review by Myles (Posted on 03/12/2016)
- Very good piece of equipment, works very well and the light coverage is excellent, right to the bottom of the tank, also very well packed and fast service.
- Exceeding expectations – Review by Kaz (Posted on 25/11/2016)
- Replacing T5 bulbs on a tank I wish to sell, so didn't want to spend a fortune. Really impressed with the speed, packaging and quality. Will definitely use again.
- Stunning – Review by Mourne man (Posted on 11/10/2016)
- My bulbs arrived only 3 days after they were ordered. The packaging was second to none. The delivery man could've kicked them the whole way to Ireland and they'd still have survived the packaging was so strong. Will definitely be using iquatics again
- very blue! – Review by exploringinger (Posted on 13/07/2015)
- Yet again great service..good price, fast delivery but most of all great product
- Great stuff! – Review by Jacques (Posted on 23/09/2014)
- I have a four foot marine tank that is well established and thriving. Soft corals and fish/invertebrates. The product quality seems great, it was well packaged and frankly the service was brilliant. I was after some advice on my lighting and the team were really helpful, exchanging several mails with friendly advice on what I might want to try. I bought 6 t5 tubes plus the reflectors and was very impressed with all of it. Great job iQuatics!
- Now this is blue :) – Review by Edward (Posted on 25/08/2014)
- Wow, the amount of blue this puts out is amazing. And with a Marine White bulb, my aquarium looks fantastic.
- T5 Blue Plus – Review by wojtek (Posted on 06/05/2014)
- Very good products
- great product – Review by jawfish (Posted on 24/04/2014)
- Great tubes they have transformed my tank. I have been looking for this type of tube for a very long time.I will be back.
- 5 star – Review by george (Posted on 14/04/2014)
- Have used these before top quality tubes would use again 100/percent good price exellent package fast delivery
- lovely – Review by pete23 (Posted on 10/04/2014)
- excellent would recommend
- Perfection,,,,again – Review by Karen Dooley (Posted on 02/04/2014)
- Another happy customer. There was a delay in receiving this product, I was kept in touch, given a free gift, even though it was not iquatics fault, so many companies can learn from this one, well done and thanks.
- As Described – Review by Jeremy (Posted on 13/03/2014)
- Item as described, quick shipping, thanks a lot
- Very Blue! – Review by exploringinger (Posted on 12/02/2014)
- Very good and fast delivery, tubes are very blue very good when isolated from other tubes.....price is amazing.
- Great Service – Review by Kev (Posted on 12/01/2014)
- Great service, will defiantly use your service again, thanks..
- T5 Bulbs – Review by Crossi (Posted on 10/01/2014)
- Excellent service fast delivery and a great price too very happy with the bulbs and will definitely buy again and recommend to other users
- Great – Review by Pauline (Posted on 27/08/2013)
- great shop order came to Ireland 3 days after ordering off website,goods where well package and great price THANK YOU
- Love iQuatics !! – Review by Stan (Posted on 17/07/2013)
- Super-fast Delivery & Excellent lights for the price
- Bright – Review by Mark (Posted on 03/06/2013)
- Quick delivery, nice bright blue tubes many thanks
- Same as usual – Review by Bob (Posted on 03/06/2013)
- as usual 100% more than happy.
- Impressed ! – Review by gavgood (Posted on 09/11/2012)
- Good light tubes ...fast delivery defiantly Recommended !
- 5 Star products and Delivery – Review by Goodrood (Posted on 11/09/2012)
A high quality product at a very reasonable price. Packaging and delivery is second to none.
Excellent all round
Write Your Own Review
Tip: T8 Tubes are 8/8 inch (1 inch) in diameter (26mm). T5 Tubes are 5/8 inch in diameter (16mm). When measuring the length of your tube, measure in mm from end to end without the pins.
Hi, I have a Redsea Max 250. I was told I need to replace the bulbs every 6 months, could you please tell me if this is correct and if so tell me which ones i need to order?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011The tubes you require are the 39w T5 850mm tubes. The most popular combination we find is 2 x Marine White 14000k, 2 x 50:50 Aquablue and 2 x Blue Plus.1 people found this answer helpful.
Does your buy 2 get one free offer on bulbs only work with the same bulbs? eg if I buy 1 blue + and one 14k can I get another bulb free or do I have to buy 2 of the same bulbs for the third?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011You can mix and match the t5 tubes and still take advantage of the Buy 2 get 1 free offer. The cheapest tube will be the free one.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|