PLEASE NOTE: These bulbs are not compatible with JUWEL Aquarium Lighting Units
39W - 850mm / 34” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
High Output T5’s are better to use in your aquarium lighting than the regular T8 as they have increased water penetration and are more efficient. You don’t lose the illumination at the bottom of the deeper tanks.
With this lighting you are not restricted as much to the content of your aquarium, stock levels can be increased without the worry of inadequate levels of light.
The greater intensity, deeper penetration and Higher output allows you to stock your tank with a wide range of soft corals and allow them to flourish which was not possible with T8 Fluorescents.
Key Benefits of our High Output T5's:
- Greater Intensity
- Deeper Penetration
- High Power
The iQuatics Aqua Blue 50:50 tube is our most popular fluorescent to date. It combines the phosphors of a Blue Plus tube with a 10000k full-spectrum daylight bulb. This bulb is great as a standalone bulb in smaller tanks or running alongside an iQuatics Blue Plus or the Actinic range in larger setups.
The Aqua Blue 50:50 has a mixed spectrum of useful light energy providing maximum PAR for ideal coral growth condition. With an overall blue tint to the visual output your tank will appear in its natural beauty with your corals located at both the higher and lower depths of your aquarium. It helps to balance out the washed out yellow hue in your aquarium. The iQuatics Aqua Blue works well as a supplement to metal halides or in combination with iQuatics Marine White 14000K.
Aqua Blue 50:50 Special Hybrid T5 benefits:
- Good choice of standalone tube or as part of a lamp mixture
- High brightness and visual depth
- High volume of usable light for maximum photosynthesis
- Blue output peaks to allow natural coral viewing pleasure
- Popular for Freshwater(in moderation) and Saltwater setups
24W – 438mm/18” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
28W - 590mm / 24” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
35W - 742mm / 30” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
45W - 895mm / 36” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1047mm / 42” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1200mm / 48” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
**Due to the tubes being FRAGILE we do not offer international delivery on this item**
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
*TO PREVENT BREAKAGES, MINIMUM ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2*
|Compatible with||Arcadia, Giesemann, ATI, Korallen-Zucht,All Pond Solutions,Fluval|
|Replacement Tubes||39w HO T5 tube|
|Tube Length||34" (850mm end to end/without pins)|
|Colour||50% White 50% Blue|
|Mounting Method||Lighting Pendant/Electronic Controller|
|Pin Distance||5mm centres|
|Length Without Pins||850mm (Approx)|
|Length With Pins||862mm (Approx)|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Yes|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Type of Ballast Required||Electronic|
|Specification||Standard IEC specification|
- Fantastic bulbs, fantastic service – Review by Nathan (Posted on 20/08/2018)
- Fantastic service from iQuatics as usual. Top quality products, delivered promptly and with excellent communication as always. Thanks again.
- Replacement Tubes – Review by Andy (Posted on 07/08/2018)
- It was time to order more replacement tubes again for my one metre plus luminaire, the blue light enhances the plants and fish giving a more natural look when combined with the four tropical tubes. I ordered and payed for two and received three aqua blue 50:50. I wanted to order four more tropical tubes but they were out of stock, they will send me an email when they receive more stock. The one hundred and eighty litre tank is heavily planted and has CO2 injection and fertiliser added twice a day with an auto dosing pump, I am extremely pleased with the results from this set up. The staff are very helpful and I received the tubes the next day, over all fast and courteous service from iQuatics. Andy Wright from Chester.
- Excellent service – Review by Cabbie (Posted on 03/07/2018)
- IQuatics provides an exceptionally quick service and very good value for money. I always buy my aquarium lighting from IQuatics because they are excellent quality and excellent value for money. Couple this with quick delivery, I would recommend IQuatics to anybody!
- Excelleny value – Review by Fred (Posted on 23/11/2017)
- Have used this product before when running T5 lamps only on my Reef tank, but now use them in conjunction with a LED system, they are a good product at a great price.
- Brilliant – Review by J4y2008 (Posted on 29/09/2015)
- Tank looks brilliant thanks to iquatic bulbs!
- Great Buy – Review by Stevep (Posted on 29/09/2015)
- Great buy, and nicely packaged parcel, many thanks from my happy fish and me!
- Top Quailty – Review by westham83uk (Posted on 29/09/2015)
- Top quality lightbulbs and excellent customer service, Thank you
- exellent quality amazing prices – Review by craig (Posted on 30/10/2014)
got a few of iquatics bulbs for my new set-up once i got them they wernt in the house 10 mins and i had them in the tank and was extatic with the result these bulbs are amazing quality and value the shimmer off the water is brilliant also they make my tank really stand out
customer service is second to none shawn really helped me out in picking between the aqua 50/50 and the blue plus really happy with the purchase and woud recommend these guys to anyone
- Great value – Review by Jacques (Posted on 23/09/2014)
- I have a four foot marine tank that is well established and thriving. Soft corals and fish/invertebrates. The product quality seems great, it was well packaged and frankly the service was brilliant. I was after some advice on my lighting and the team were really helpful, exchanging several mails with friendly advice on what I might want to try. I bought 6 t5 tubes plus the reflectors and was very impressed with all of it. Great job iQuatics!
- very good – Review by burton (Posted on 06/06/2014)
- Excellent value but still incredibly good, my corals are thriving and the colour of these bulbs is very pleasing to the eye! Il only be buying iquatics bulbs in the future!! Very happy!!
- t5 lights – Review by ajd1950 (Posted on 12/04/2014)
- great service quick delivery very happy with this co,.all the best one happy person
- nice – Review by pete23 (Posted on 10/04/2014)
- would definitely recommend =)
- special aqua blue 50-50 – Review by john mckay (Posted on 03/04/2014)
- the light is brilliant, brings out the colours of the fish i am very happy with it
- great service – Review by noletles (Posted on 09/01/2014)
- i have bought lights for my tank several times from this company and can say that their customer service is fantastic,nothing is to much trouble and the team of people are friendly and helpfull.
- Fantastic Product – Review by Antony (Posted on 18/09/2013)
- Hi I ordered 3 t5 lights and reflectors on Sunday evening. They arrived today (Tuesday) extremely well packaged and very good quality. Thanks Andrew for your help and extremely good service. Regards Tony
- Amazing – Review by Ricco (Posted on 22/09/2011)
- Amazing t5 tubes, amazing value, unbelievable care taken in packaging. WOW!
- Great colour and growth – Review by Tucker (Posted on 18/09/2011)
- Super quick delivery these new 50:50 tubes are the dogs danglies
Write Your Own Review
Tip: T8 Tubes are 8/8 inch (1 inch) in diameter (26mm). T5 Tubes are 5/8 inch in diameter (16mm). When measuring the length of your tube, measure in mm from end to end without the pins.
Hi, I have a Redsea Max 250. I was told I need to replace the bulbs every 6 months, could you please tell me if this is correct and if so tell me which ones i need to order?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011The tubes you require are the 39w T5 850mm tubes. The most popular combination we find is 2 x Marine White 14000k, 2 x 50:50 Aquablue and 2 x Blue Plus.
Does your buy 2 get one free offer on bulbs only work with the same bulbs? eg if I buy 1 blue + and one 14k can I get another bulb free or do I have to buy 2 of the same bulbs for the third?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011You can mix and match the t5 tubes and still take advantage of the Buy 2 get 1 free offer. The cheapest tube will be the free one.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|