PLEASE NOTE: These bulbs are not compatible with JUWEL Aquarium Lighting Units
iQuatics 39W T5 Tropical
39W - 850mm / 34” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
High Output T5’s are better to use in your aquarium lighting than the regular T8 as they have increased water penetration and are more efficient. You don’t lose the illumination at the bottom of the deeper tanks.
With this lighting you are not restricted as much to the content of your aquarium, stock levels can be increased without the worry of inadequate levels of light.
The greater intensity, deeper penetration and Higher output allows you to stock your tank with a wide range of Plants and fish, allowing them to flourish which was not possible with T8 Fluorescents.
Key Benefits of our High Output T5's:
- Greater Intensity
- Deeper Penetration
- High Power
iQuatics Tropical T5 has been specially formulated to enhance the blue and red peaks, closely representing natural daylight ideal for photosynthesis. With a slight tint of pink, the natural colours of your fish will be enhanced along with a perfect amount of green in the spectrum to enhance the natural colours in your freshwater tank. Ideal for the growth of the higher light dependent plants, the bulb gives the appearance of a warm tropical tank.
Tropical T5 benefits:
- Warm colour appearance
- Red and Blue enhancement
- Pink tint appearance
- Promotes healthy photosynthesis
24W – 550mm/22” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
39W – 850mm / 34” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W – 1150mm / 46” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
80W – 1450mm / 58” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
*International Delivery Available - We are unable to insure T5 Tubes internationally, a credit note will be issued in the unlikely event of items arriving damaged, this credit note does not cover postal cost.
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
*TO PREVENT BREAKAGES, MINIMUM ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2*
|Compatible with||Arcadia, Giesemann, D&D, ATI, Korallen-Zucht, All Pond Solutions|
|Replacement Tubes||39w HO T5 tube|
|Tube Length||34" (850mm end to end/without pins)|
|Colour||Slight Pink Hue (7500k)|
|Mounting Method||Lighting Pendant/Electronic Controller|
|Pin Distance||5mm centres|
|Length Without Pins||850mm (Approx)|
|Length With Pins||862mm (Approx)|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Yes|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Type of Ballast Required||Electronic|
|Specification||Standard IEC specification|
- 39W T5 Tropical Tube – Review by scubajon (Posted on 11/04/2019)
- This was a replacement for my old tube which had blown. It was easy to fit and works well. The price was competitive and the Customer Service is excellent.
- Perfect – Review by Alzab (Posted on 10/12/2018)
- Great bulbs ,Unbeatable Price, Fast Safe Delivery ,Great Product ,No Hassle .....Perfect
- Top quality product and value from seller – Review by peanut1962 (Posted on 08/11/2017)
First time I've purchased anything from iquatics and I will definitely buy from them again!
These are are top quality made T5 tubes at an amazing price( plus you get a third one for free!!)
The light they admit is far greater than the old T8 tubes and my plants are growing much quicker.
Thank You very much to IQUATICS for your excellent service and look forward to future purchase from you.
- Excellent Product and Service – Review by Chrissie (Posted on 02/05/2017)
- I have always bought my T5 lights from iquatics as they are excellent value and last for ages illuminating my aquarium beautifully. I would go nowhere else and highly recommend this company!
- Great value – Review by Mal (Posted on 10/03/2017)
- These were bought to replace existing same tubes as it recommended you replace every 12 months. Exact same ones as bought last year. Got 2 tubes in so as it 3 for 2, I got 1 left from last year and 2 spare ready for next year. Plants have flourished well since using these and got delivered really quick too.
- 1st class – Review by MickJ (Posted on 07/02/2017)
- Fast Service. Good Price. At least as good as more expensive branded items if not better.
- 1st class – Review by MickJ (Posted on 07/02/2017)
- Fast delivery and excellent product at a good price.
- Fantastic – Review by Matty (Posted on 07/12/2016)
- Excellent service at a great price 5 STARTS of me be coming back for all my fish needs
- Purchase – Review by Frank (Posted on 30/03/2016)
- Thank you for such brilliant customer service and great product superb packaging defiantly use again sorry for going on but its hard to find good retailers Thanks again t mileham
- 39w T5 tropical – Review by Simon (Posted on 07/03/2016)
- Thought it was time to replace my bulbs so went on the normal trawl of the net. Found these via eBay, the price looked good and reviews sounded good so decided to give them a go. Came quickly and well packaged, the work well, too early to comment on how the plants react but so far so good, glad I tried them.
- Rapid response – Review by Fishkeeper David (Posted on 03/03/2016)
These items were a good price and even better at buy 2 get one free and courier delivered inside 3 days packed well enough to survive an eathquke.
Very good company to deal with.
- Nice Colour – Review by Chris (Posted on 01/03/2016)
- Adds a nice tint of colour to any aquarium, would recommend.
- excellent – Review by KC (Posted on 25/02/2016)
- Made a great difference to my tank, really shows the colours off. Very good offer, a lot cheaper than my local garden centre.
- Fantastic service – Review by Croft 432 (Posted on 23/02/2016)
Highly recommend iquatics for both value for money and their service.
After having an issue with my lighting set up I emailed for advise and received a phone call to discuss my problem and was given great advise as to what I needed. I was more than pleased with both the new made to measure lighting set up and the price. Delivered as soon as they could (within days) in a well secured box. I would highly recommend iquatics and buy from them again
1st class products and service
- 39w T5 Tropical Exellent purchase – Review by Rob H (Posted on 22/02/2016)
- Top quality tubes ,best price at time of purchase ,well packaged and fast despatch excellent .Would defiantly recommend .
- Great product – Review by Josh arb (Posted on 12/10/2015)
- Great product at great price would buy from again and highly recommend the company
- Excellent – Review by Kjgfishy (Posted on 21/09/2015)
Super advice from people who know what they are talking about. Excellent service from the sales team and very good value products. Will definitely use again.
Cannot recommend too highly
- Great – Review by Rob (Posted on 17/08/2015)
- Great price, great lights, well packed and delivered in one piece.
- Tropical Lamp – Review by Tony.SOTV (Posted on 30/06/2015)
- Excellent tubes at a very good price, especially with the offer of buy two get one free. Very impressed and my choice every time.
- great lights – Review by sie (Posted on 30/06/2015)
- Hi bought 3 light tubes t5s I was very unsure when I purchase these but after they came and I installed them I was totally satisfied as my aquarium looks so much better the lights are fantastic thank you
- Good and bad – Review by Baz (Posted on 30/06/2015)
- Tubes now been running since April and illuminate the tank well.
- Excellent bulbs n customer service – Review by DazSH (Posted on 30/06/2015)
- Item was opened by courier on delivery luckily all items were safe and customer service were fast to respond..
- Brilliant – Review by Larkford (Posted on 30/06/2015)
Excellent service with fantastically quick delivery - and the tubes are superb - the fish and the plants have all responded superbly and several have commented on how bright and natural the tanks now look.
My second set of these, and I will not go anywhere else.
- Great stuff. – Review by Sputnik Dinsdale (Posted on 29/06/2015)
- I have bought these Tropical Tubes previously and they have always been good. My plants were slowing up a bit and I was disappointed because I thought that I had changed the tubes just a year previously, but when I checked it was two years ago so they had done much longer than I could have expected. I promptly popped in two fresh tubes and my plants exploded into life. Two or three valisneria multiplied to choke the entire 260l tank and leaves are nearly 4 feet long! The ludwigia also did well but is somewhat choked by the valllis now - I am pulling out handfuls every week. Super cheap too - can't fault them.
- Very Impressed – Review by Brian (Posted on 17/11/2014)
- Received my delivery very quickly and it was very well packed. The tubes themselves produce a pleasing warm, slightly yellow light, perfect for my setup.
- COOL – Review by SHAMENMBC (Posted on 21/08/2014)
- Arrived safe and sound works well but would run them in a dual tube set up with the white tubes
- Excellent – Review by Bootlelad (Posted on 31/07/2014)
- If you require replacement lamps for your Aquarium look no further. Excellent product and service at a good price. Highly recommend.
- Lights – Review by Sammy (Posted on 23/07/2014)
- Very good service
- Premium quality@budget price – Review by ambarin (Posted on 03/04/2014)
Best offer online 3 for 2
Super packaging &service
- T5 tubes – Review by Hodga (Posted on 21/03/2014)
Excellent done the trick all bright again
Pity didn't know about purple tubes until I got delivery note
- excellant as usual – Review by Cazza (Posted on 17/02/2014)
- Excellent all round thank you.
- Excellent – Review by Peter (Posted on 07/02/2014)
Pleased with quality, packageing, product and price
I will be back
- t5 tubes – Review by gray (Posted on 18/01/2014)
- 3 for price of 2 plus free delivery you just can't knock it. Arrived quickly and tubes are good quality. 10/10
- Fantastic Job ! – Review by Ian R (Posted on 17/01/2014)
- Fantastic job! Thank you very much! Half the price of the competition too! Win!
- Great item – Review by Enriquemca (Posted on 13/01/2014)
- Great item, good packaging so well protected and fast delivery. Fish colours are great using the lighting - will use again :-)
- all good – Review by mike (Posted on 18/12/2013)
- all good no problems fast delivery
- Spot on! – Review by Ian F (Posted on 16/12/2013)
These guys are superb. Great advice, great value and great quality. Never realised how much the right lighting could improve the aquarium. We bought a top of the range setup and the advice and products from these guys have made a very significant difference.
When they expand their product range into other area I would happily buy everything 'fishy' from them!
- Pleased – Review by John (Posted on 17/07/2013)
- Good lamps,excellent packing,fast smooth transaction.PERFECT ! thanks.
- Excellent! – Review by Rob (Posted on 17/07/2013)
- Super fast delivery packed superbly to avoid breakage excellent
- Great Product – Review by Jay (Posted on 14/06/2013)
- Excellent service and product again, thanks!
- Excellent Tubes Buy 'em Now!! – Review by John (Posted on 09/02/2012)
Saw these tubes advertised with the incredibly attractive offer of 3 for 2 and at that low price thought "Well what have I got to lose?.." Ordered them. Couple of days later a giant toblerone shaped parcel arrived with three tubes in it, completely safe from the ravages of the delivery process and I stuck them right in that morning into my Fluval T5 unit.
They really are bright and make the colours of my fish (Discus Community..) stand out brightly.. The tank is well planted (250L Fluval Osaka 4x T5) and the plants have after 3 weeks responded to the lights by showing lush growth and an added five - six inches on average gradual improvements being noticeable within a day or so of first turning them on... (I had also started using flourish and flourish excel from the day of adding the new tubes..) The greens look so lovely and bright, even lush, with these new tubes compared to my old power-glo, and life-glo tubes they're chalk and cheese. If their expected lifetime is around a year as I guess it may be, they are fantastic value and I for one would recommend them with no reserve, to buy anything near the same cost almost twice as much just for 2, never mind getting a free one too..!! :) 5 Stars! Buy them now!
- suprisingly shocked at how fantastic this is – Review by Ron Stone (Posted on 28/12/2011)
- Well I thought you might like to know what the 36x12x15 tank looks like after 3 weeks running just two tubes for 8 hours daily. I've already had to prune the tops of my Cabomba, Ambulia and Hygrophila by about 12" and replant the cuttings back in the tank due to the fantastic growth achieved already and of course the fish love the denseness as it makes them feel safe when they arrive as new inmates.
Write Your Own Review
Tip: T8 Tubes are 8/8 inch (1 inch) in diameter (26mm). T5 Tubes are 5/8 inch in diameter (16mm). When measuring the length of your tube, measure in mm from end to end without the pins.
Hi, I have a Redsea Max 250. I was told I need to replace the bulbs every 6 months, could you please tell me if this is correct and if so tell me which ones i need to order?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011The tubes you require are the 39w T5 850mm tubes. The most popular combination we find is 2 x Marine White 14000k, 2 x 50:50 Aquablue and 2 x Blue Plus.
Does your buy 2 get one free offer on bulbs only work with the same bulbs? eg if I buy 1 blue + and one 14k can I get another bulb free or do I have to buy 2 of the same bulbs for the third?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011You can mix and match the t5 tubes and still take advantage of the Buy 2 get 1 free offer. The cheapest tube will be the free one.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|