JUWEL Compatible 45W – 895mm/36” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
This tube can be used on a 92cm light unit. The following aquariums can be fitted with this tube:
Rio 180, Trigon 350 (front light unit). These T5's are also compatible with the Aquatlantis range of T5 Lighting.
High Output T5’s are better to use in your aquarium lighting than the regular T8 as they have increased water penetration and are more efficient. You don’t lose the illumination at the bottom of the deeper tanks.
With this lighting you are not restricted as much to the content of your aquarium, stock levels can be increased without the worry of inadequate levels of light.
The greater intensity, deeper penetration and Higher output allows you to stock your tank with a wide range of Plants and fish, allowing them to flourish which was not possible with T8 Fluorescents.
Key Benefits of our High Output T5's:
- Greater Intensity
- Deeper Penetration
- High Power
iQuatics Tropical T5 has been specially formulated to enhance the blue and red peaks, closely representing natural daylight ideal for photosynthesis. With a slight tint of pink, the natural colours of your fish will be enhanced along with a perfect amount of green in the spectrum to enhance the natural colours in your freshwater tank. Ideal for the growth of the higher light dependant plants, the bulb gives the appearance of a warm tropical tank.
Tropical T5 benefits:
- Warm colour appearance
- Red and Blue enhancement
- Pink tint appearance
- Promotes healthy photosynthesis
24W – 438mm/18” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
28W - 590mm / 24” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
35W - 742mm / 30” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
45W - 895mm / 36” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1047mm / 42” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1200mm / 48” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
*International Delivery Available - We are unable to insure T5 Tubes internationally, a credit note will be issued in the unlikely event of items arriving damaged, this credit note does not cover the postal cost.
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
*TO PREVENT BREAKAGES, MINIMUM ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2*
*Juwel® is a registered trademark of Juwel Aquarium. This product is manufactured by iQuatics® and is in no way associated with or manufactured by Juwel®. It is advertised as a product compatible with Juwel® products.
|Compatible with||Juwel, Aquatlantis|
|Replacement Tubes||45w HO T5 tube (895mm)|
|Tube Length||36" (895mm end to end/without pins)|
|Colour||Slight Pink Hue|
|Mounting Method||Lighting Pendant/Electronic Controller|
|Pin Distance||5mm centres|
|Length Without Pins||895mm (Approx)|
|Length With Pins||907mm (Approx)|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Yes|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Type of Ballast Required||Electronic|
- t5 tubes – Review by Bill (Posted on 22/08/2019)
- Excellent service and packing, Good communication, quick delivery Thanks.
- Excellent compatible T5's – Review by phildebs (Posted on 03/10/2018)
- We were unsure if to order these compatible T5's but so glad we did. They seem just as good as the original ones but cheaper so its a win win situation. They have only been in use for about a fortnight as yet so I really couldn't say how long they will stay so good. The tropical ones are the equivalent of the original colour ones as it doesn't make it clear and the marine ones are the equivalent of the original daylight ones. I would highly recommend trying these compatible ones as they seem just as good as the originals at fraction of the price.
- Great service – Review by Stuart (Posted on 23/10/2017)
- It’s a t5 tube what more can I say really. But great price and really good service
- Superb – Review by Adam (Posted on 12/10/2017)
Fast delivery and accurate description, price is excellent. Packaging was top quality in a sturdy box.
Will definitely recommend friends, thank you.
- excellent – Review by helly (Posted on 13/06/2017)
- Very fast delivery exactly as described.
- Arrival and packaging of fluorescent tubes. – Review by HilarieMitchell (Posted on 05/04/2017)
- Very pleased with the service I got from this company. The fluorescent tubes I bought were very well wrapped and inside a sturdy cardboard container. Would certainly recommend this company to anyone.
- 45W Juwel Compatible T5 Tropical – Review by Dreamtheater (Posted on 13/02/2017)
- Exceptional value for money. Three for the price of two and they look fantastic as well. Delivery is quick and the packaging is solid. No need to look anywhere else.
- Great tubes – Review by Waddy (Posted on 14/06/2016)
- I bought these tubes for my juwel rio 180. Perfect fit. Highly reccommended.
- Excellent – Review by Mark (Posted on 18/04/2016)
Brilliant product would highly recommend
- Quick Delivery ! – Review by Remus Freeman (Posted on 21/01/2014)
- Quick delivery. Nice packaging. Thank you!
- Fast Delivery – Review by Blade (Posted on 17/07/2013)
- Very fast delivery & great price. Thanks guys. Impressive service!
Write Your Own Review
Tip: T8 Tubes are 8/8 inch in diameter (26mm). T5 Tubes are 5/8 inch in diameter (16mm). When measuring the length of your tube, measure in mm from end to end without the pins.
Does your buy 2 get one free offer on bulbs only work with the same bulbs? eg if I buy 1 blue + and one 14k can I get another bulb free or do I have to buy 2 of the same bulbs for the third?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011You can mix and match the t5 tubes and still take advantage of the Buy 2 get 1 free offer. The cheapest tube will be the free one.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|