JUWEL Compatible 45W – 895mm/36” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
This tube can be used on a 92cm light unit. The following aquariums can be fitted with this tube:
Rio 180, Trigon 350 (front light unit). These T5's are also compatible with the Aquatlantis range of T5 Lighting.
High Output T5’s are better to use in your aquarium lighting than the regular T8 as they have increased water penetration and are more efficient. You don’t lose the illumination at the bottom of the deeper tanks.
With this lighting you are not restricted as much to the content of your aquarium, stock levels can be increased without the worry of inadequate levels of light.
The greater intensity, deeper penetration and Higher output allows you to stock your tank with a wide range of soft corals and allow them to flourish which was not possible with T8 Fluorescents.
Key Benefits of our High Output T5's:
- Greater Intensity
- Deeper Penetration
- High Power
Our Marine White 14000K High output T5 replicates the light intensity found at shallow depths. The light wavelengths are within the ideal range for photosynthesis and coral growth.
With its blend of mixed daylight phosphors, it enhances your coral’s colours making the reds, blues and greens more vibrant. With slightly more blue content than a standard 10000k white tube, the 14000k will give you slightly deeper penetration. To help balance out the slight yellow hue, these are ideal to use alongside our Blue range whether it be our Blue Plus, Aqua Blue 50:50 or Marine Blue Actinic, to increase the blue light content for perfect coral growth.
This is the more common choice for marine keepers.
24W – 438mm/18” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
28W - 590mm / 24” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
35W - 742mm / 30” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
45W - 895mm / 36” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1047mm / 42” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1200mm / 48” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
**Due to the tubes being FRAGILE we do not offer international delivery on this item**
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
*TO PREVENT BREAKAGES, MINIMUM ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2*
*Juwel® is a registered trademark of Juwel Aquarium. This product is manufactured by iQuatics® and is in no way associated with or manufactured by Juwel®. It is advertised as a product compatible with Juwel® products.
|Compatible with||Juwel, Aquatlantis|
|Replacement Tubes||45w HO T5 tube (895mm)|
|Tube Length||36" (895mm end to end/without pins)|
|Mounting Method||Lighting Pendant/Electronic Controller|
|Pin Distance||5mm centres|
|Length Without Pins||895mm (Approx)|
|Length With Pins||907mm (Approx)|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Yes|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Type of Ballast Required||Electronic|
- Excellent compatible T5's – Review by Philldebs (Posted on 03/10/2018)
- I bought both the compatible tropical and these White Marine 1400k together as I use both in my tropical tank. I was not disappointed with either. They are excellent value for money. They have only been in about a fortnight so far, but so far so good. They seem just the same as the originals. The tropical compatible is the equivalent of the original colour one and this White Marine 1400k is the equivalent of the original daylight one. I would highly recommend trying these compatible T5's as they are very good.
- Great service – Review by Stuart (Posted on 23/10/2017)
- Great price and really good service
- Brilliant lights – Review by Silvereyes (Posted on 17/03/2017)
- Excellent customer service quick delivery and good price will definitely use again lights are great looking good in the tank
- As always, good quality – Review by KevinS (Posted on 09/04/2016)
Brought as a replacement for lights previously brought with the iQuatics T5 power unit. Well packed and good quality.
Replacing the bulbs have made all the difference to the aquarium.
- Great quality tubes – Review by Paul (Posted on 07/04/2016)
- Bought to replace Juwel tubes. Great tubes and the reflectors are very high quality compared to the Juwel ones. I would highly recommend these tubes as a replacement to the Juwel own brand tubes.
- Friendly Service and Great Products – Review by Linda (Posted on 04/10/2013)
- hi, thanks iquatics for excellent friendly service , delivery very good, and very good price and products, pleasure to buy from you thanks again from Linda
- Great tubes ! – Review by Marshall (Posted on 17/07/2013)
- Unbelievably fast delivery, and superb item. Will definitely use again
- Very Pleased – Review by 7903_marshall (Posted on 08/01/2013)
- Unbelievably fast delivery, and superb item. Will definitely use again.
- No brainer! – Review by Connor (Posted on 21/12/2011)
- Fantastic bulbs, much cheaper then the old Juwel ones. The colours are better too! I know where I'm getting my replacements from now on!
Write Your Own Review
Tip: T8 Tubes are 8/8 inch in diameter (26mm). T5 Tubes are 5/8 inch in diameter (16mm). When measuring the length of your tube, measure in mm from end to end without the pins.
Does your buy 2 get one free offer on bulbs only work with the same bulbs? eg if I buy 1 blue + and one 14k can I get another bulb free or do I have to buy 2 of the same bulbs for the third?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011You can mix and match the t5 tubes and still take advantage of the Buy 2 get 1 free offer. The cheapest tube will be the free one.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|