iQuatics 54W Aquarium T5 Aqua Blue Special 50:50 Hybrid
JUWEL Compatible 54W – 1200mm/48” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
This tube can be used on a 150cm light unit. The following aquariums can be fitted with this tube:
Rio 400, Vision 450. These T5's are also compatible with the Aquatlantis range of T5 Lighting.
High Output T5’s are better to use in your aquarium lighting than the regular T8 as they have increased water penetration and are more efficient. You don’t lose the illumination at the bottom of the deeper tanks.
With this lighting you are not restricted as much to the content of your aquarium, stock levels can be increased without the worry of inadequate levels of light.
The greater intensity, deeper penetration and Higher output allows you to stock your tank with a wide range of soft corals and allow them to flourish which was not possible with T8 Fluorescents.
Key Benefits of our High Output T5's:
- Greater Intensity
- Deeper Penetration
- High Power
The iQuatics Aqua Blue 50:50 tube is our most popular fluorescent to date. It combines the phosphors of a Blue Plus tube with a 10000k full-spectrum daylight bulb. This bulb is great as a standalone bulb in smaller tanks or running alongside an iQuatics Blue Plus or the Actinic range in larger setups.
The Aqua Blue 50:50 has a mixed spectrum of useful light energy providing maximum PAR for ideal coral growth condition. With an overall blue tint to the visual output your tank will appear in its natural beauty with your corals located at both the higher and lower depths of your aquarium. It helps to balance out the washed out yellow hue in your aquarium. The iQuatics Aqua Blue works well as a supplement to metal halides or in combination with iQuatics Marine White 14000K.
Aqua Blue 50:50 Special Hybrid T5 benefits:
- Good choice of standalone tube or as part of a lamp mixture
- High brightness and visual depth
- High volume of usable light for maximum photosynthesis
- Blue output peaks to allow natural coral viewing pleasure
- Popular for Freshwater(in moderation) and Saltwater setups
24W – 438mm/18” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
28W - 590mm / 24” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
35W - 742mm / 30” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
45W - 895mm / 36” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1047mm / 42” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1200mm / 48” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
*International Delivery Available - We are unable to insure T5 Tubes internationally, a credit note will be issued in the unlikely event of items arriving damaged, this credit note does not cover the postal cost.
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
*TO PREVENT BREAKAGES, MINIMUM ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2*
*Juwel® is a registered trademark of Juwel Aquarium. This product is manufactured by iQuatics® and is in no way associated with or manufactured by Juwel®. It is advertised as a product compatible with Juwel® products.
|Compatible with||Juwel, Aquatlantis|
|Replacement Tubes||54w HO T5 tube (1200mm)|
|Tube Length||48" (1200mm end to end/without pins)|
|Colour||50% White 50% Blue|
|Mounting Method||Lighting Pendant/Electronic Controller|
|Pin Distance||5mm centres|
|Length Without Pins||1200mm (Approx)|
|Length With Pins||1212mm (Approx)|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Yes|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Type of Ballast Required||Electronic|
- new light bulbs – Review by johnny stag (Posted on 05/08/2019)
- hi I bought three light bulbs from Iquatics all three arrived the very next day, this is the second purchase first being the light unit which is fantastic quality, would deffinitly use again.
- All Good!! – Review by StuartM (Posted on 13/12/2018)
- Bought 4 mixed T5 tubes for my new tank, they arrived quicker than I expected and very well packaged. I have bought from iquatics on several occasions, they are a top quality product at a very reasonable price and are just as good as any of the brands. They give great advice as well should you need it. Highly recommended.
- Excellent service – Review by Mary (Posted on 09/11/2016)
- These bulbs give a fantastic light really showing off the colour of my blue dolphin cichlids. As always very fast delivery. Excellent product and service.
- Excellent – Review by Drew (Posted on 04/06/2013)
- Bulb looks excellent Shawn was really helpful delivery super fast
Write Your Own Review
Tip: T8 Tubes are 8/8 inch in diameter (26mm). T5 Tubes are 5/8 inch in diameter (16mm). When measuring the length of your tube, measure in mm from end to end without the pins.
There are no product questions yet.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|