PLEASE NOTE: These bulbs are not compatible with JUWEL Aquarium Lighting Units
54W - 1150mm / 46” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
High Output T5’s are better to use in your aquarium lighting than the regular T8 as they have increased water penetration and are more efficient. You don’t lose the illumination at the bottom of the deeper tanks.
With this lighting you are not restricted as much to the content of your aquarium, stock levels can be increased without the worry of inadequate levels of light.
The greater intensity, deeper penetration and Higher output allows you to stock your tank with a wide range of Plants and fish, allowing them to flourish which was not possible with T8 Fluorescents.
Key Benefits of our High Output T5's:
- Greater Intensity
- Deeper Penetration
- High Power
iQuatics Tropical T5 has been specially formulated to enhance the blue and red peaks, closely representing natural daylight ideal for photosynthesis. With a slight tint of pink, the natural colours of your fish will be enhanced along with a perfect amount of green in the spectrum to enhance the natural colours in your freshwater tank. Ideal for the growth of the higher light dependent plants, the bulb gives the appearance of a warm tropical tank.
Tropical T5 benefits:
- Warm colour appearance
- Red and Blue enhancement
- Pink tint appearance
- Promotes healthy photosynthesis
24W – 550mm/22” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
39W – 850mm / 34” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W – 1150mm / 46” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
80W – 1450mm / 58” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
*International Delivery Available - We are unable to insure T5 Tubes internationally, a credit note will be issued in the unlikely event of items arriving damaged, this credit note does not cover the postal cost.
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
*TO PREVENT BREAKAGES, MINIMUM ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2*
|Compatible with||Arcadia, Giesemann, D&D, ATI, Korallen-Zucht, All Pond Solutions,|
|Replacement Tubes||54w HO T5 tube|
|Tube Length||46" (1150mm end to end/without pins)|
|Colour||Slight Pink Hue|
|Mounting Method||Lighting Pendant/Electronic Controller|
|Pin Distance||5mm centres|
|Length Without Pins||1150mm (Approx)|
|Length With Pins||1162mm (Approx)|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Yes|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Type of Ballast Required||Electronic|
|Specification||Standard IEC specification|
- Excellent company and product. – Review by Halbop (Posted on 08/08/2018)
- Ordered 2 and received a 3rd free. Quick delivery and very well packed. Using 2 tubes to improve spectrum with daylight tubes. Tank plants and fish look great. Couldn't be happier. Excellent company and product.. Thanks... Joe
- Reliable – Review by Jessicabobblesbonbon (Posted on 29/01/2018)
Reliability and great value is to be expected from iquatics and my latest order was no exception. The 3for2 deal is a welcome bonus that I have taken advantage of for a number of years.
Well done iquatics, from me, a loyal customer!
- Great – Review by Ross (Posted on 01/01/2018)
- Great product great service
- Look good – Review by hs (Posted on 20/03/2017)
- Warm daylight with a slight pink tint. I like them, the fish seem to like them too. My wife says it is a bit too pink (compared to our halogen).
- T5 lighting – Review by Spenno (Posted on 16/11/2016)
- This company is the best for t5 s speedy delivery well packed never had one bad bulb and the cheapest around.Thank you Iquatics.
- No regrets. – Review by Theresa (Posted on 12/09/2015)
- great price, (buy 2 get one free), quick delivery, well packaged and more to the point they do the job they are supposed to do. well buy again. thank you :)
- 5 stars – Review by Scotty (Posted on 30/06/2015)
- Good light's arived quickly would defo recomend
- fantastic – Review by leeboy (Posted on 25/07/2014)
- I'd like to start with the fact that I'm an idiot, and didn't read the listing fully and ordered the wrong lights, I contacted iquatics straight away and they sorted out the returns note immediately for me to return the mis-ordered lights they then sorted out the correct size of light for my tank and still offered me the buy 2 get one free deal with out me asking for it, thank you iquatics, you really are super stars 100%
- ace – Review by waders (Posted on 24/07/2014)
- Bought tubes 3 years ago from Iquatics and 3 years later still the best price. 3 tubes for the price of 1 compared with local store. T5 tubes are so much better than standard. Great product, quick delivery and great customer service when I spoke to them on the phone. Definitely get my vote. Thanks chaps.
- excellent – Review by CROZ69 (Posted on 07/07/2014)
- absolutely brilliant service, we high recommend this company
- Great Bulbs – Review by Catflaps (Posted on 31/03/2014)
- Since the death of my apple snail that used to eat every plant in sight, I have been growing plants in my main tank. With these bulbs and the reflectors bought with plant growth has massively increased and my fish are much more confident! Wonderful product, great price.
- Thanks – Review by Kaz Millard (Posted on 13/03/2014)
- Speedy delivery and great price thanx
- Excellent Price – Review by MF (Posted on 13/03/2014)
- Very well packaged and arrive very quickly. Just installed and they look great.Excellent service......Thank You.
- Really Pleased – Review by Hugh (Posted on 12/03/2014)
- super fast delivery,look as good as top branded tubes but at a bargain price,thx
- Just what i needed – Review by Lizzy (Posted on 02/03/2014)
- very good price works well just what I needed thank you.
- Great Price ! – Review by Kaz Millard (Posted on 18/01/2014)
- Speedy delivery and great price thanx
- 54w tropical – Review by Tom B (Posted on 18/12/2013)
- Quite impressed with the red & blue spectrums shows the colours nicely. Bit early to say what affect they'll have on plants but so far so good. Tank is heavily planted.
- t5 tropical – Review by richard (Posted on 07/12/2013)
- excellent price,quality very well packaged very pleased highly recommend
- Brilliant – Review by JR (Posted on 14/06/2013)
- awesome thank you. great price
- Excellent – Review by Plod (Posted on 03/06/2013)
- Excellent product and service....Thank you
- impressed with the tubes – Review by Andrew (Posted on 07/03/2012)
- I bought iQuatics Tropical 54w tubes and I am more than impressed with the plant growth I have achived, and especially made up by winning the iQuatisc bulb photo competition
- Amazing diffference – Review by Gwen (Posted on 07/03/2012)
I have now put in the T5 tubes and what a difference? It's daylight in my tank. I'm sure my little mushroom corals will start to recover now and the rest of the tank can now move on. I knew those old lights were not up to standard, now you have shown me.
Thank you so much for your help and good service.
Write Your Own Review
Tip: T8 Tubes are 8/8 inch in diameter (26mm). T5 Tubes are 5/8 inch in diameter (16mm). When measuring the length of your tube, measure in mm from end to end without the pins.
Does your buy 2 get one free offer on bulbs only work with the same bulbs? eg if I buy 1 blue + and one 14k can I get another bulb free or do I have to buy 2 of the same bulbs for the third?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011You can mix and match the t5 tubes and still take advantage of the Buy 2 get 1 free offer. The cheapest tube will be the free one.
Do you sell these tubes in 10000k?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011We have stopped manufacturing the 10000k t5 tubes due to the popular demand of the 14000k, any we have in stock will show up on the website.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|