2 Tube Controller,
2 x 54W T5 Tubes
2 X 54W Reflectors
4 x Cable Clips
Tropical | Freshwater | Marine
The latest addition to the Aqualumi range, the iQuatics T5 controller opens up a whole new dimension to lighting your aquarium.
Do you need to add more light to an existing set up? Or have you just purchased your custom tank with hood but are struggling to find a cost effective lighting solution?
This complete lighting kit is everything you need to give your aquarium the perfect lighting solution, including the T5 bulbs of your choice and our industry renowned, high quality aluminium reflectors; this really is the optimum plug and play lighting system for your aquarium
The iQuatics Aqualumi Controller revolutionises the way we use external lighting controllers within the aquarium. For so long these fixtures have been dull, boring and un-stylish. We have changed all of that and now you don't have to worry about hiding your ugly control box away. Instead you can happily display this stylish and functional system as part of your aquarium set up.
Why be limited to adding 2 extra tubes to your system? If you have the space and the imagination you can add up to 6 T5 tubes (size dependant) with just one iQuatics T5 Aqualumi Controller. iQuatics are the only company in the UK that offer a controller system that can operate more than 2 tubes, so now there is no need to purchase several controllers costing hundreds of pounds.
Features & Benefits:
- Sleek minimalistic design with all the required functions.
- Manufactured from high quality black anodised aluminium to protect long term, against salt water and corrosion.
- Use of high performance iQuatics ballasts.
- Twin plugged, single cable (subject to size) allowing you more control over your lighting schedule.
- Can be mounted to aquarium cabinet with the supplied mounting bar, or free standing using the feet supplied.
- Available in 1,2,3,4 & 6 tube sizes (dependant on the wattage of tube).
- IP67 rated T5 lamp leads and connectors.
- Stainless steel mounting clips to prevent against corrosion long term.
- Manufactured by iQuatics here in the UK.
Why not save yourself some money and take advantage of our discounted prices when this is purchased with T5 tubes, T5 reflectors or both. Simply add your requirements from the drop down menus and watch the savings grow!
Key Benefits of our High Output T5s:
- Greater Intensity
- Deeper Penetration
- High Power
AquaLumi Controller Kits Available in:
24w - 2 tubes, 4 tubes, 6 tubes.
39w - 2 tubes, 4 tubes, 6 tubes
54w - 2 tubes, 4 tubes, 6 tubes
80w - 1 tube, 2 tubes, 3 tubes.
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
|Compatible with||2 x 54w T5 Tubes|
|Heat Sink||Aluminium Housing|
|Replacement Tubes||54w T5|
|Body Material||Anodised Aluminium|
|Number of Plugs||1|
|Length of Power Cable||2m|
|Mounting Method||Aluminium Rail or Stick on Feet|
|Use||Tropical - Marine - Freshwater|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Included|
|Number of Clips||4|
|Ballast Type||1 x 54w T5 Twin ballast|
- Everything you need – Review by Matt w (Posted on 20/07/2019)
Kit arrived less than 24 hours after ordering, great service.
Ballast unit is a nice chunky aluminium case, very well put together and the non captive leads make installation much less hassle. Supplied bracket works well for mounting inside the tank stand.
Leads appear good quality, nice secure connections and flexible cable.
Reflectors are a clever design but some instructions on fitting could have been included, was a bit confused at first but found a YouTube video that explained it clearly so all good there.
Great value and excellent quality, pleased with the upgrade, much better than the T8 gear I had before.
- Controller unit – Review by Shent (Posted on 23/01/2019)
Really impressed with the quality and build a real pleasure to deal with and very polite and helpful staff. The reflectors and bulbs really bring out the colour of my fish.
I will not hesitate to buy of them again and recommend them highly
- Excellent product!! – Review by Dan wood (Posted on 12/10/2016)
- Bought this for my new tank, fantastic quality and value for money, Would highly recommend!
- Soh – Review by May (Posted on 07/04/2016)
- Item as described fast delivery !
- Very Happy. – Review by GRuss (Posted on 16/10/2015)
After looking around for lights, and even contemplating building my own, these seemed very competitively priced to either route I was looking at.
The product itself came in well presented box and definatly gave a good first impression. Furthermore to opening the box, everything was well packaged and compact, not just thrown together. After all the unwrapping and having a look over everything, I am pleasantly surprised with the quality of this product and its ancillaries. The main body (ballast part) is made from a powder coated metal housing and is very solid, well put together. All connections to the ballast are what you would expect, tidy and neat. The connector cables to the ballast and with the T5 fittings are good quality too and easy to connect up. Ballast unit comes with a small mounting plate which helps for keeping it out the way.
If you’re looking for value for money I would recommend these. Only had these for a week but so far no faults.
- T5 54w x 2 – Review by Kevin batham (Posted on 05/10/2015)
Great product and fantastic service from Shawn. There was a slight issue but he sorted this out the next day. He really went the extra mile. I would recommend this company and the products to anyone who owns a fish tank. I will definitely use them again.
- Innovative – Review by Ian (Posted on 30/06/2015)
- I recently upgraded from 30" tank to a 5'. I wanted something decent to light the tank. I didn't want LED. I settled on T5. The only problem I had was with the tank hood, which wasn't made to take 5' tubes. I would have been better going for 2 x sets of 2' tubes. However, the Iquatics system works well, looks good and the fish gave it the thumbs up. I recommend the controller. Even the wiring is of a useful length.
- excellently built piece of equipment – Review by John Macdonald (Posted on 30/06/2014)
- Received my iQuatics Aqualumi T5 controller today and was pleasantly surprised how well packaged everything was, including the delicate tubes. After unpacking everything it soon became apparent this is not the usual run of the mill 'rubbish' you buy in most pet shops, it is an excellently built piece of equipment and very safety conscious to boot with watertight rubber seals on all the connections. After rigging everything up I can barely believe the difference in my tanks, they've never looked so good with an abundance of stunning colours that simply weren't there before. I would recommend this set-up to anyone and also think the two plug set-up is a great idea and so handy for separate timers. Thanks guys, excellent service.
- lights great !! – Review by debbie (Posted on 05/06/2014)
- Great lights the difference is amazing from my old tubes and had great telephone advice, pleasure to buy from ,thankyou
- Fantastic – Review by Ken (Posted on 06/05/2014)
- What can I say, this is a fantastic lighting unit the controller looks sleek and stylish and the lights are great. They are doing a great job in my 95 gallon tank and the lengths of the cables are excellent, I couldn't have asked for a better product.
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|