Tropical | Freshwater | Marine
The latest addition to the Aqualumi range, the iQuatics T5 controller opens up a whole new dimension to lighting your aquarium.
Do you need to add more light to an existing set up? Or have you just purchased your custom tank with hood but are struggling to find a cost effective lighting solution?
The iQuatics Aqualumi Controller revolutionises the way we use external lighting controllers within the aquarium. For so long these fixtures have been dull, boring and un-stylish. We have changed all of that and now you don't have to worry about hiding your ugly control box away. Instead you can happily display this stylish and functional system as part of your aquarium set up.
Why be limited to adding 2 extra tubes to your system? If you have the space and the imagination you can add up to 6 T5 tubes (size dependant) with just one iQuatics T5 Aqualumi Controller. iQuatics are the only company in the UK that offer a controller system that can operate more than 2 tubes, so now there is no need to purchase several controllers costing hundreds of pounds.
Features & Benefits:
- Sleek minimalistic design with all the required functions.
- Manufactured from high quality black anodised aluminium to protect long term, against salt water and corrosion.
- Use of high performance iQuatics ballasts.
- Twin plugged, single cable (subject to size) allowing you more control over your lighting schedule.
- Can be mounted to aquarium cabinet with the supplied mounting bar, or free standing using the feet supplied.
- Available in 1,2,3,4 & 6 tube sizes (dependant on the wattage of tube).
- IP67 rated T5 lamp leads and connectors.
- Stainless steel mounting clips to prevent against corrosion long term.
- Manufactured by iQuatics here in the UK.
Why not save yourself some money and take advantage of our discounted prices when this is purchased with T5 tubes, T5 reflectors or both. Simply add your requirements from the drop down menus and watch the savings grow!
Unsure which combination of tubes will be best for you ? Click here for our suggested 4 tube combinations
Key Benefits of our High Output T5s:
- Greater Intensity
- Deeper Penetration
- High Power
AquaLumi Controller Available in:
24w - 2 tubes, 4 tubes, 6 tubes.
39w - 2 tubes, 4 tubes, 6 tubes
54w - 2 tubes, 4 tubes, 6 tubes
80w - 1 tube, 2 tubes, 3 tubes.
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
|Compatible with||4 x 24w T5 Tubes|
|Heat Sink||Aluminium Housing|
|Replacement Tubes||24w T5|
|Body Material||Anodised Aluminium|
|Number of Plugs||2|
|Length of Power Cable||2m|
|Reflector||Available as a bolt on|
|Mounting Method||Aluminium Rail or Stick on Feet|
|Use||Tropical - Marine - Freshwater|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Recomended|
|Number of Clips||8|
|Ballast Type||2 x 24w T5 Twin ballast|
|Optional upgrades||T5 Tubes, T5 reflectors, Drop Cable Clips|
- Spot On! – Review by Chris (Posted on 29/06/2017)
This is a really good product, I can't believe it took me so long to find it. The double plug makes this a really flexible lighting solution. It's also dead easy to mount into the hood of the tank.
I watched a video on these before I bought them and that certainly made set up super quick and easy. Although I don't think I would have struggled had innit seen it.
Delivery was quick and efficient. All in all, I'm really rather happy!
- 5 Star products and service – Review by Rustystarfish (Posted on 12/07/2016)
- IQuatics are to be thoroughly recommended for their innovative and useful products and first class service right the way through from sale to product support and customer service!
- excellently built piece of equipment – Review by John Macdonald (Posted on 30/06/2014)
- Received my iQuatics Aqualumi T5 controller today and was pleasantly surprised how well packaged everything was, including the delicate tubes. After unpacking everything it soon became apparent this is not the usual run of the mill 'rubbish' you buy in most pet shops, it is an excellently built piece of equipment and very safety conscious to boot with watertight rubber seals on all the connections. After rigging everything up I can barely believe the difference in my tanks, they've never looked so good with an abundance of stunning colours that simply weren't there before. I would recommend this set-up to anyone and also think the two plug set-up is a great idea and so handy for separate timers. Thanks guys, excellent service.
- Fantastic – Review by Ken (Posted on 28/05/2014)
- What can I say, this is a fantastic lighting unit the controller looks sleek and stylish and the lights are great. They are doing a great job in my 95 gallon tank and the lengths of the cables are excellent, I couldn't have asked for a better product.
- Tidy ! – Review by Mike (Posted on 28/05/2014)
- What can I say nice and tidy bit of kit very easy to use ballasts in a nice case simple connectors I only got them for an added bit of light for my corals they came with 2x blue + and wow great colour, corals are loving the extra light I've added will be using these guys again and again recommend to any one great service
- I cannot tell you how impressed I am with it! – Review by Rob Graham (Posted on 16/04/2014)
Just a quick email to say that I finally got around to installing my new iQuatics light unit and I cannot tell you how impressed I am with it! I have had various T5 lighting units over the years but the iQuatics is by far the best looking and thought out until that I have had the pleasure of owning.
Thanks again for a brilliant product, it far surpasses the competition!
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|