4 Tube Controller,
4 x 54W T5 Tubes
4 X 54W Reflectors
8 x Cable Clips
Tropical | Freshwater | Marine
The latest addition to the Aqualumi range, the iQuatics T5 controller opens up a whole new dimension to lighting your aquarium.
Do you need to add more light to an existing set up? Or have you just purchased your custom tank with hood but are struggling to find a cost effective lighting solution?
This complete lighting kit is everything you need to give your aquarium the perfect lighting solution, including the T5 bulbs of your choice and our industry renowned, high quality aluminium reflectors; this really is the optimum plug and play lighting system for your aquarium
The iQuatics Aqualumi Controller revolutionises the way we use external lighting controllers within the aquarium. For so long these fixtures have been dull, boring and un-stylish. We have changed all of that and now you don't have to worry about hiding your ugly control box away. Instead you can happily display this stylish and functional system as part of your aquarium set up.
Why be limited to adding 2 extra tubes to your system? If you have the space and the imagination you can add up to 6 T5 tubes (size dependant) with just one iQuatics T5 Aqualumi Controller. iQuatics are the only company in the UK that offer a controller system that can operate more than 2 tubes, so now there is no need to purchase several controllers costing hundreds of pounds.
Features & Benefits:
- Sleek minimalistic design with all the required functions.
- Manufactured from high quality black anodised aluminium to protect long term, against salt water and corrosion.
- Use of high performance iQuatics ballasts.
- Twin plugged, single cable (subject to size) allowing you more control over your lighting schedule.
- Can be mounted to aquarium cabinet with the supplied mounting bar, or free standing using the feet supplied.
- Available in 1,2,3,4 & 6 tube sizes (dependant on the wattage of tube).
- IP67 rated T5 lamp leads and connectors.
- Stainless steel mounting clips to prevent against corrosion long term.
- Manufactured by iQuatics here in the UK.
Why not save yourself some money and take advantage of our discounted prices when this is purchased with T5 tubes, T5 reflectors or both. Simply add your requirements from the drop down menus and watch the savings grow!
Unsure which combination of tubes will be best for you ? Click here for our suggested 4 tube combinations
Key Benefits of our High Output T5s:
- Greater Intensity
- Deeper Penetration
- High Power
AquaLumi Controller Kits Available in:
24w - 2 tubes, 4 tubes, 6 tubes.
39w - 2 tubes, 4 tubes, 6 tubes
54w - 2 tubes, 4 tubes, 6 tubes
80w - 1 tube, 2 tubes, 3 tubes.
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
|Compatible with||4 x 54w T5 Tubes|
|Heat Sink||Aluminium Housing|
|Replacement Tubes||54w T5|
|Body Material||Anodised Aluminium|
|Number of Plugs||2|
|Length of Power Cable||2m|
|Mounting Method||Aluminium Rail|
|Use||Tropical - Marine - Freshwater|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Included|
|Number of Clips||8|
|Ballast Type||2 x 54w T5 Twin ballast|
- 54w controller kit x4 – Review by Garry (Posted on 23/11/2017)
I ordered this 2 bulb full kit in the afternoon, thought i had ordered the wrong length tubes, emailed to change it after office hours, the following morning i phoned iquatics to confirm the change, the brilliantly helpful girl on the phone (sorry i cant remember her name) sorted it out and i even changed the 2 bulb system up to a 4 bulb system, that was no problem to her either. The following day it arrived on time with a text to let me know when it was arriving. Proffessionally packed in perfect condition. I put it all together and its the bees knees, brilliantly bright, solidly built top quality. Glad i called and purchased this system. If i had to give a negative, it would be theres a lot of cables lol. Two blue plus, one purple and a 50/50 blue /white tube and the ultra bright colour is fantastic! Price is hot too!
- Excellent Product & Service – Review by Kev (Posted on 11/10/2016)
Best bit of kit I've ever bought, service was first class aswell.
Well recommend to anyone.
- 54w Kit bundle – Review by Allan (Posted on 09/06/2016)
- Ordered it and came the next day, great looking bit of kit and packaged up well for the transport. Was missing one set of clips for one of the tubes, but a phone call and they sent them out asap, helpful staff with any advice, quick to send your items, good looking kit. Would gladly recommend them to anyone
- 4 x 54w T5. Superb Value! – Review by Monkeyninja (Posted on 25/03/2016)
- Got this for a custom tank, with the loose tubes to fit in the hood. As a tropical tank with 24“ water depth, I am using three tropical and a 50:50 blue bulb for light penetration at depth. Still early days, but can vouch for effectiveness of the tropical tubes on my other tank: As soon as I replaced old T8s with IQuatics T5s the plants growth rate exploded! Plants near the bottom grew anew. Quality of the unit is excellent with aluminium housing and added feature of separate conrol of each pair of lights. Highly recommend.
- I really like this... – Review by Adrian B (Posted on 17/03/2016)
I have just installed an in wall aquarium and have been trying to figure our for ages, what lights to use. I was going to go for LEDs, However the tank is 600mm deep, so I was concerned that they would not penetrate.
After finding these, I called iQuatics and talked about what bulbs to use.
I went for two tropical & and Blue and a Purple.
These are on timers, Tropical for Day, both for early evening and then Blue/Purple late evening.
Works great, really high quality stuff, would recommend
- Best money Spent – Review by Simon C Smith (Posted on 27/01/2016)
I live chatted on the iquatics website and asked for advise. They rang me to talk me through a few things and I ordered a 4x54w lighting controller kit. Well honestly its the best money I have ever spent!!
My hammers have opened about one third more and my anemone has almost doubled in size. Amazing advice so pleased.
I would recommend this set up to everyone with just LED's
Once again these guys have out done themselves.
- Another brilliant iQuatics product – Review by Pete M (Posted on 07/11/2015)
I had bought two of the 6 bulb T5 controller previously for an 8ft tank and they are brilliant. When I found out that there was a deal on these I decided immediately to get one for our 4ft tank as well.
The unit is great and very easy to assemble and use. All the parts are good quality and iQuatics (as usual) had the order with us the next day despite the postage stating 3-5 days.
The bulbs are very good and really enhance the tank. I thought our old bulbs made the tank look good but these are a new level entirely.
If I had to find a flaw I would say that the mounting bracket is a bit of a pain as unless you get the screws to sit perfectly flush in the back of the bracket it is a nightmare to get the unit to clip onto the bracket. This is a very minor niggle though
- great unit – Review by Andrew (Posted on 14/10/2014)
- Great customer service, I received my t5 controller the next day it arrived in excellent condition due to the strong packaging. The unit itself is excellent quality and easy to set up being able to mount the unit on the wall above and behind the aquarium is ideal as it keeps any water well clear of the main electrics, also the double plug is brilliant to set lights on different timers. I would definitely recommend this unit 10/10
- lighting – Review by mark (Posted on 04/09/2014)
- Brought this unit and was very pleased.
- excellently built piece of equipment – Review by John Macdonald (Posted on 30/06/2014)
- Received my iQuatics Aqualumi T5 controller today and was pleasantly surprised how well packaged everything was, including the delicate tubes. After unpacking everything it soon became apparent this is not the usual run of the mill 'rubbish' you buy in most pet shops, it is an excellently built piece of equipment and very safety conscious to boot with watertight rubber seals on all the connections. After rigging everything up I can barely believe the difference in my tanks, they've never looked so good with an abundance of stunning colours that simply weren't there before. I would recommend this set-up to anyone and also think the two plug set-up is a great idea and so handy for separate timers. Thanks guys, excellent service.
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|