Tropical | Freshwater | Marine
The latest addition to the Aqualumi range, the iQuatics T5 controller opens up a whole new dimension to lighting your aquarium.
Do you need to add more light to an existing set up? Or have you just purchased your custom tank with hood but are struggling to find a cost effective lighting solution?
The iQuatics Aqualumi Controller revolutionises the way we use external lighting controllers within the aquarium. For so long these fixtures have been dull, boring and un-stylish. We have changed all of that and now you don't have to worry about hiding your ugly control box away. Instead you can happily display this stylish and functional system as part of your aquarium set up.
Why be limited to adding 2 extra tubes to your system? If you have the space and the imagination you can add up to 6 T5 tubes (size dependant) with just one iQuatics T5 Aqualumi Controller. iQuatics are the only company in the UK that offer a controller system that can operate more than 2 tubes, so now there is no need to purchase several controllers costing hundreds of pounds.
Features & Benefits:
- Sleek minimalistic design with all the required functions.
- Manufactured from high quality black anodised aluminium to protect long term, against salt water and corrosion.
- Use of high performance iQuatics ballasts.
- Twin plugged, single cable (subject to size) allowing you more control over your lighting schedule.
- Can be mounted to aquarium cabinet with the supplied mounting bar, or free standing using the feet supplied.
- Available in 1,2,3,4 & 6 tube sizes (dependant on the wattage of tube).
- IP67 rated T5 lamp leads and connectors.
- Stainless steel mounting clips to prevent against corrosion long term.
- Manufactured by iQuatics here in the UK.
Why not save yourself some money and take advantage of our discounted prices when this is purchased with T5 tubes, T5 reflectors or both. Simply add your requirements from the drop down menus and watch the savings grow!
Key Benefits of our High Output T5s:
- Greater Intensity
- Deeper Penetration
- High Power
AquaLumi Controller Available in:
24w - 2 tubes, 4 tubes, 6 tubes.
39w - 2 tubes, 4 tubes, 6 tubes
54w - 2 tubes, 4 tubes, 6 tubes
80w - 1 tube, 2 tubes, 3 tubes.
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
|Compatible with||2 x 54w T5 Tubes|
|Heat Sink||Aluminium Housing|
|Replacement Tubes||54w T5|
|Body Material||Anodised Aluminium|
|Number of Plugs||1|
|Length of Power Cable||2m|
|Reflector||Available as a bolt on|
|Mounting Method||Aluminium Rail or Stick on Feet|
|Use||Tropical - Marine - Freshwater|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Recomended|
|Number of Clips||4|
|Ballast Type||1 x 54w T5 Twin ballast|
|Optional upgrades||T5 Tubes, T5 reflectors, Drop Cable Clips|
- Great quality product – Review by james15 (Posted on 25/04/2019)
- Decided to give one of these a go after repeated problems with Hagen GLO units. Much better quality, very well made and the connections feel nice and positive.
- Iquatics aquarium controller – Review by Marion (Posted on 11/07/2018)
- I am really pleased with my purchase of my Iquatics aquarium t5 controller it makes my tank look brilliant the only thing about it is there is no switch to turn lights off at night but that's not a problem I just unplug them at night
- ballast and tubes – Review by splinter (Posted on 12/01/2018)
- unit is quite small,light and well made,ive made a shelf to suspend mine under my sump,i love the way the tubes are connected with screw ends,not those persky push fittings,i already have led,so these compliment the led I love the colour spectrum these tubes give,they are £20.00 each in store,the only way I could better thes is by a hybrid unit costing hundreds,so in all very pleased with purchase, marty
- Great product – Review by Slatts (Posted on 09/08/2017)
Was happy when these were delivered and couldn't wait to dive in, the packaging looked amazing and kept it safe while being delivered.
The control unit looks sleek and is built well, the connections fit together well and keeps them watertight and easily screwed together, the bulbs are bright and fit well into the bulb caps which are compact and easy to install with the tight clips provided.
I am building another tank at the minute and will be buying another Iquatics light controller.
Great value for money and good build quality!
Thanks iquatics for a great alternative and great product.
- WOW – Review by Steve Norman (Posted on 10/05/2017)
I've just received my Aqualumi controller from you......WOW. What a fantastic piece of kit, and the bulbs are of the perfect Kelvin for my aquascaped tank, far superior to
the fluorescents I am currently using. Please give a big thank you to Joanne who called me to inquire about the exact requirements of my lighting set-up. Her technical knowledge of her trade is second to none and her customer care makes her a credit to your company. As a result of your high quality products along with Joannes knowledge, I will most certainly only shop with you guys in the future.
A big up to all, and again thanks
- Does well exactly what it says on the tin. – Review by AndyR (Posted on 10/04/2017)
- The ballasts are stylish and do just what they are built for; the tubes are by far the best I have used in the 50 years I have been fish keeping. The only very minor point I would say is that the two controllers had power leads of completely different lengths (approx. 1m different) which made installation rather less tidy than I would have preferred.
- Aqualumi T5 controller – Review by Wombat (Posted on 06/02/2017)
When my old arcadia t5 workhorse poped its clogs (litterally popped) I decided to get another on as it had lasted 10 years. I put in T5 controller into google to see prices and top of the page was iQuatics, probably because I always buy my bulb from them. I looked at the specs for both types, and decided on the iQuatics mainly just on a hunch and I am glad I did.
Firstly the cables. rather than being attached to the controller there is a connector a couple of inches out from the controller which has a plug in with a screw over fit. This means the cables can be routed far more easily as they can be worked from either end.
Secondly the body. Sexy or what, who says fishkeeping equipment has to be a dull box blob, spacship curves and everything looking cool and engineered. For most this will not be an issue, but I have my plugs and equipment on a small table near the tank so everything has a decent drip loop and is not in a cupboard under the tank. As it is on display this was not a factor in the choice, but should have been.
Lastly the bulbs, free, two of them for a two bulb controller, up and running in the price. Now I know iQuatics bulbs are cheap, that is why I buy them, but they are also excellent quality which is why I continue to buy them, and I got two free. As I get the buy 2 get one free deal, every third year if the two free bulbs and as I was using the free bulbs for this year, next year is also free!
Problems: nothing much, as I unpacked I heard a rattle inside and queried this with tech support (waited 4 mins on webchat which isn't bad) and they agreed with my assesment which was that a securing nut had fallen off (as an electronics engineer I though it the only possible thing it could be). It wouldn't make a difference but I could return it if unsure. Plugged it in, it worked I am happy, both with the unit and the response. It is always a worry how you will be treated by support if you have a problem and they have your money, I can say they were polite knowledgable and very helpful. two weeks on and it is still working beautifully, no problems and still looking sexy.
- 5* – Review by sarah (Posted on 21/04/2015)
- absolutely amazing customer service had a problem with bulb in transit when it got delivered contacted customer service and they have put another bulb on order for tomorrow to be delivered 5* company highly recommended definitely use this site all the time :)
- excellently built piece of equipment – Review by John Macdonald (Posted on 30/06/2014)
- Received my iQuatics Aqualumi T5 controller today and was pleasantly surprised how well packaged everything was, including the delicate tubes. After unpacking everything it soon became apparent this is not the usual run of the mill 'rubbish' you buy in most pet shops, it is an excellently built piece of equipment and very safety conscious to boot with watertight rubber seals on all the connections. After rigging everything up I can barely believe the difference in my tanks, they've never looked so good with an abundance of stunning colours that simply weren't there before. I would recommend this set-up to anyone and also think the two plug set-up is a great idea and so handy for separate timers. Thanks guys, excellent service.
- Fantastic – Review by Ken (Posted on 28/05/2014)
- What can I say, this is a fantastic lighting unit the controller looks sleek and stylish and the lights are great. They are doing a great job in my 95 gallon tank and the lengths of the cables are excellent, I couldn't have asked for a better product.
- Tidy – Review by Mike (Posted on 28/05/2014)
- What can I say nice and tidy bit of kit very easy to use ballasts in a nice case simple connectors I only got them for an added bit of light for my corals they came with 2x blue + and wow great colour, corals are loving the extra light I've added will be using these guys again and again recommend to any one great service
- I cannot tell you how impressed I am with it! – Review by Rob Graham (Posted on 16/04/2014)
Just a quick email to say that I finally got around to installing my new iQuatics light unit and I cannot tell you how impressed I am with it! I have had various T5 lighting units over the years but the iQuatics is by far the best looking and thought out until that I have had the pleasure of owning.
Thanks again for a brilliant product, it far surpasses the competition!
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|