3 Tube Controller,
3 x 80W T5 Tubes
3 X 80W Reflectors
6 x Cable Clips
The latest addition to the Aqualumi range, the iQuatics T5 controller opens up a whole new dimension to lighting your aquarium.
Do you need to add more light to an existing set up? Or have you just purchased your custom tank with hood but are struggling to find a cost effective lighting solution?
This complete lighting kit is everything you need to give your aquarium the perfect lighting solution, including the T5 bulbs of your choice and our industry renowned, high quality aluminium reflectors; this really is the optimum plug and play lighting system for your aquarium.
The iQuatics Aqualumi Controller revolutionises the way we use external lighting controllers within the aquarium. For so long these fixtures have been dull, boring and un-stylish. We have changed all of that and now you don't have to worry about hiding your ugly control box away. Instead you can happily display this stylish and functional system as part of your aquarium set up.
Why be limited to adding 2 extra tubes to your system? If you have the space and the imagination you can add up to 6 T5 tubes (size dependant) with just one iQuatics T5 Aqualumi Controller. iQuatics are the only company in the UK that offer a controller system that can operate more than 2 tubes, so now there is no need to purchase several controllers costing hundreds of pounds.
Features & Benefits:
- Sleek minimalistic design with all the required functions.
- Manufactured from high quality black anodised aluminium to protect long term, against salt water and corrosion.
- Use of high performance iQuatics ballasts.
- Twin plugged, single cable (subject to size) allowing you more control over your lighting schedule.
- Can be mounted to aquarium cabinet with the supplied mounting bar, or free standing using the feet supplied.
- Available in 1,2,3,4 & 6 tube sizes (dependant on the wattage of tube).
- IP67 rated T5 lamp leads and connectors.
- Stainless steel mounting clips to prevent against corrosion long term.
- Manufactured by iQuatics here in the UK.
Why not save yourself some money and take advantage of our discounted prices when this is purchased with T5 tubes, T5 reflectors or both. Simply add your requirements from the drop down menus and watch the savings grow!
Key Benefits of our High Output T5s:
- Greater Intensity
- Deeper Penetration
- High Power
AquaLumi Controller Kit Available in:
24w - 2 tubes, 4 tubes, 6 tubes.
39w - 2 tubes, 4 tubes, 6 tubes
54w - 2 tubes, 4 tubes, 6 tubes
80w - 1 tube, 2 tubes, 3 tubes.
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
|Compatible with||3 x 80w T5 Tubes|
|Heat Sink||Aluminium Housing|
|Replacement Tubes||80w T5|
|Body Material||Anodised Aluminium|
|Number of Plugs||2|
|Length of Power Cable||2m|
|Mounting Method||Aluminium Rail or Stick on Feet|
|Use||Tropical - Marine - Freshwater|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Included|
|Number of Clips||6|
|Ballast Type||3 x 80w T5 single ballast|
- Very pleased – Review by NM (Posted on 02/01/2020)
Received my controller 80w X 3 very quickly. I bought the package which includes tubes of your choice, and reflector's. Everything was packaged very well, years ago I gave up buying tubes online as they always arrived broken. No issues on that score everything was perfect. The controller is very neat and is easily fitted to the inside of my cabinet using the bracket provided. The tubes are very bright and the excellent reflector's put all the light where you want it , in the tank and not on the ceiling.
I have a 5ft long and 30" high tank the leads from lights to the controller are more than adequate in length.
One thing I did find on testing the tubes was one didn't appear to be working, however after reading the iquatics website this was soon rectified by giving it a shake!
- 1quatics 3 channel controller and tubes – Review by Tig (Posted on 28/11/2017)
I was very Sun house about buying this product originally due to the price and lack of info on line but I decided it was all I could afford at the time so I took the plunge.
I bought the 3 channel which comes with duel plugs on it. One plug controls 1 tube the other plug controls 2 tubes so I have full control over 1. 2 or 3 tubes at a time. I was well impressed with that as I had not noticed that mentioned in the specs.
On opening the box I was well impressed with the build quality. It is a very nice looking control box with all fixtures and fittings. I purchased the large length kit of 60" in the variation of 2 x colour tubes and one 50/50 for use on my tropical 6ft tank. I have 1 colour tube on the single control plug and 1 colour and 50/50 on the other control plug and wow. I am well pleased with it and currently trying to sell my fluval fresh and plant 2.0 5'ft led light unit so I can buy another of these set ups for my other 6 ft tank.
Don't hesitate. Just do it. I did and the only regret I have is that I paid 210.00 for my global when I could have had this far cheaper and superior
- perfect – Review by Jazz (Posted on 03/11/2016)
heard alot of good things about the compact lighting units so finally bought one 3 x 80w with tubes and reflectors . advice on tube combo was sound , my tank glows and fish colours are awesome.
was over the moon to see much much better packaging for the tube lights ...none broken ...actually the packaging was very strong . i will be returning when i set up my nephews tank !
great job guys and girls !!!!!
- Simply brilliant – Review by eddgreen (Posted on 24/05/2016)
- This kit is excellent quality. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone considering it. The fit & finish is second to none. Price point is also very reasonable for what you get.
- excellently built piece of equipment – Review by John Macdonald (Posted on 30/06/2014)
- Received my iQuatics Aqualumi T5 controller today and was pleasantly surprised how well packaged everything was, including the delicate tubes. After unpacking everything it soon became apparent this is not the usual run of the mill 'rubbish' you buy in most pet shops, it is an excellently built piece of equipment and very safety conscious to boot with watertight rubber seals on all the connections. After rigging everything up I can barely believe the difference in my tanks, they've never looked so good with an abundance of stunning colours that simply weren't there before. I would recommend this set-up to anyone and also think the two plug set-up is a great idea and so handy for separate timers. Thanks guys, excellent service.
- Fantastic product and excellent service! – Review by Rob (Posted on 22/04/2014)
Having had a 7ft tank for some years, I have always found lighting it to be a problem. In order to find a unit that fits, I have always had to go for the rather industrial looking units that either squeeze under the hood, or hang out the back. When the iQuatics order arrived through, I was first and foremost impressed with the design. It is sleek and well thought out, manufactured to the highest standard. In addition to this all of the usual bits such as the reflectors and clips were of an equally high standard which was a definite break from the norm.
Now that the unit is installed, it looks fantastic, I could not rate it any higher. It is nice to see that some real thought has gone into both the functionality and the aesthetics of the unit. Simple things such designing the unit to have 1 of the 3 x 80W bulbs controllable via another power source enables a staggered approach to lights coming on and going off.
Happy Days. (Did I mention that they also have really good customer service)
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|