PLEASE NOTE: These bulbs are not compatible with JUWEL Aquarium Lighting Units
54W - 1150mm / 46” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
High Output T5’s are better to use in your aquarium lighting than the regular T8 as they have increased water penetration and are more efficient. You don’t lose the illumination at the bottom of the deeper tanks.
With this lighting you are not restricted as much to the content of your aquarium, stock levels can be increased without the worry of inadequate levels of light.
The greater intensity, deeper penetration and Higher output allows you to stock your tank with a wide range of soft corals and allow them to flourish which was not possible with T8 Fluorescents.
Key Benefits of our High Output T5's:
- Greater Intensity
- Deeper Penetration
- High Power
The iQuatics Aqua Blue 50:50 tube is our most popular fluorescent to date. It combines the phosphors of a Blue Plus tube with a 10000k full-spectrum daylight bulb. This bulb is great as a standalone bulb in smaller tanks or running alongside an iQuatics Blue Plus or the Actinic range in larger setups.
The Aqua Blue 50:50 has a mixed spectrum of useful light energy providing maximum PAR for ideal coral growth condition. With an overall blue tint to the visual output your tank will appear in its natural beauty with your corals located at both the higher and lower depths of your aquarium. It helps to balance out the washed out yellow hue in your aquarium. The iQuatics Aqua Blue works well as a supplement to metal halides or in combination with iQuatics Marine White 14000K.
Aqua Blue 50:50 Special Hybrid T5 benefits:
- Good choice of standalone tube or as part of a lamp mixture
- High brightness and visual depth
- High volume of usable light for maximum photosynthesis
- Blue output peaks to allow natural coral viewing pleasure
- Popular for Freshwater(in moderation) and Saltwater setups
24W – 550mm/22” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
39W - 850mm / 34” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
54W - 1150mm / 46” (length) – 5/8”- 16 mm (diameter)
*International Delivery Available - We are unable to insure T5 Tubes internationally, a credit note will be issued in the unlikely event of items arriving damaged, this credit note does not cover the postal cost.
Buy from iQuatics and benefit from:
- Industry Leading Aquarium Lighting Customer Service
- High Quality Brand New Boxed Goods
- FREE Fast UK Delivery
*TO PREVENT BREAKAGES, MINIMUM ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2*
|Compatible with||Arcadia, Giesemann, D&D, ATI, Korallen-Zucht, All Pond Solutions|
|Replacement Tubes||54w HO T5 tube|
|Tube Length||46" (1150mm end to end/without pins)|
|Colour||50% White 50% Blue|
|Mounting Method||Lighting Pendant/Electronic Controller|
|Pin Distance||5mm centres|
|Length Without Pins||1150mm (Approx)|
|Length With Pins||1162mm (Approx)Marine/Tropical|
|Use With iQuatics Reflectors||Yes|
|Instructions||Follow YouTube video for installation|
|Type of Ballast Required||Electronic|
|Specification||Standard IEC specification|
- Gr8! – Review by PS (Posted on 08/06/2017)
- A great seller with one of the best customer service dept. I ever encountered after many years of shopping online. Very good service A+++++
- Brilliant – Review by Willie the Witch (Posted on 17/04/2017)
I hit the wrong button and ordered to wrong lamps. iQuatics could not have been more helpful.
The wrong tube we incredibly well packed and the return process was easy.
Too soon to evaluate the performance of the tubes but if the service is anything to go by they will be brilliant.. Ooops ... not a deliberate pun
- Doe's the job – Review by ******** (Posted on 03/08/2016)
- The bulbs are as expected no problems very good service from start to end.
- Nice stand alone tubes – Review by Softlad (Posted on 31/07/2016)
- Best of both worlds, I one use one at the front with a blue tube at the rear for African cichlids. Shows yellows and blues well.
- Great service – Review by Gray (Posted on 26/02/2016)
- I recently purchased 3 T5 54w tubes for my Aqua One 400ltr tank. I decided to opt for iquatics tubes again following my use of these tubes last year. I have been very pleased with these tubes, and the price is very favourable when compared to other brands. The delivery was very prompt and the tubes were excellently packaged in a "toblerone" style container. I will continue to use this brand for my tank, and will recommend them to my friends.
- Service – Review by Pangolyn (Posted on 30/07/2015)
- Excellent service provided, prompt delivery and first class packaging
- Fabulous Company! – Review by Mick B (Posted on 30/06/2015)
Have three different colours in the tank; the Marine White, Aqua Blue and Tropical. they combine extremely well and have a very realistic and pleasing effect.
Very happy with the prompt response from your Customer Service Department; having ordered the wrong size bulbs originally, they quickly sent replacements and collected the incorrect ones. Unfortunately half of the replacements were damaged due to broken packaging and, once again, they were very quick to send out replacements.
I shall certainly be ordering again in the future and would like to say a huge thank you for making the whole experience easy!
- First class product – Review by Baz (Posted on 29/06/2015)
- Brilliant bulb at an excellent price . Gives me the perfect colour in my aquarium .
- T54 lighting – Review by DINJA (Posted on 14/10/2014)
- Great price,quality item,speedy FREE delivery,totally professional outfit !!
- Very happy – Review by badcav203 (Posted on 24/07/2014)
Excellent light tubes, brought my African cichlid tank to life. Really made the colours pop. Much better than the Arcades marine whites and actinic blue they replaced.
Service from iquatics is outstanding, items were packed very well and sent quick. Will buy again.
- promt – Review by andy (Posted on 15/04/2014)
- Good prompt service
- brill bulbs – Review by raymond (Posted on 06/03/2014)
- brill bulb over the moon with them and super fast delivery i wont buy from anyone else.
- Excellent – Review by ianf (Posted on 17/02/2014)
- I use these in an Arcadia Luminaire along with Daylight tube on a planted tank with fish. I really like the result, the fish look vibrant,
- Great looking tube ! – Review by Jerome (Posted on 17/07/2013)
- Very happy with the way these look, thanks.
- Amazing – Review by Wilson (Posted on 03/06/2013)
- Very happy thank you tank looks amazing
- Good deep colour T5 – Review by chully (Posted on 29/10/2011)
- Good T5, value for money, excellent delivery service A++++++
- Exceptional Customer Service – Review by jason0999 (Posted on 26/10/2011)
- I purchased a number of T5 tubes from iQuatics and found that there was a slight issue with one, when I informed them of this I was promptly advised that a replacement set would be supplied next day delivery, the service has been second to none and I will most definitely be using them again in the future.
Write Your Own Review
Tip: T8 Tubes are 8/8 inch (1 inch) in diameter (26mm). T5 Tubes are 5/8 inch in diameter (16mm). When measuring the length of your tube, measure in mm from end to end without the pins.
hi would these type of bulbs fit a arcadia twin light unit 54w. thanks dean
Posted byon Friday, 2 December 2011Hi, these tubes will fit your arcadia lighting unit so long as it is the 54w version that you have. the tubes are industry standard, many thanks
Does your buy 2 get one free offer on bulbs only work with the same bulbs? eg if I buy 1 blue + and one 14k can I get another bulb free or do I have to buy 2 of the same bulbs for the third?
Posted byon Tuesday, 27 September 2011You can mix and match the t5 tubes and still take advantage of the Buy 2 get 1 free offer. The cheapest tube will be the free one.
Choose a delivery that suits you
Due to the nature of the products that we manufacture our delivery methods have to be selected carefully to prevent damages in the post. Here are some of the methods we use:
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||3-5 Working Days|| Royal Mail/MyHermes
Monday - Friday
|1-3 Day Delivery|| 1-3 Working Days
|UPS Next Day Delivery|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day AM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day PM|| Next Working Day*
|Next Working Day before 10.30am|| Next Working Day*
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday Only||
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery/
*Business address must have separate entrance and be open to the public, business’s registered at domestic addresses must use residential delivery option.
Islands & Highlands
|Time||Small Items||Large Items||Cost|
|FREE DELIVERY||4-5 working days||My Hermes||NOT AVAILIBLE||£0.00|
|2 - 3 Day Delivery||Monday - Friday||Royal Mail First Class Recorded||Courier Islands & Highlands||£14.99|
|Service||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Rest of the World|
|Small Large||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 10 Days Royal Mail||£7.99 -||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|1 - 4 Days DHL/UPS||£5.99 - £15.99||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|