The latest retrofit addition to our T5 aquarium lighting system range sees iQuatics raise the bar once again.
You no longer need to settle for any lighting restrictions on your marine or tropical setups with the introduction of our new, space-saving AquaLumi Universal T5 Lighting Bar.
This setup has been especially manufactured to use with your Fluval Venezia 350. You can utilise the output of 4 tubes from the single light system removing the back lighting system completely.
Adding the relevant reflectors will allow you to direct the light to the back of your tank to the former position of the smaller lighting system.
As this light system sits further back on your tank than your current front unit, we also include a free flap set which will seamlessly cover the top of your tank.
This system utilises our twin plug system, running 4 x 35w 742mm T5 tubes.
This unit is compatible with the following aquariums:
The AquaLumi Universal can be used as a direct replacement for your T8 MultiLux or T5 High Lite/Hi-Lite system.
- The telescopic feature means it can be used with almost any aquarium.
- Allows the option for industry-leading iQuatics reflectors to be easily attached
- Manufactured here in the UK to guarantee handcrafted accuracy and reliability.
- Easy-to-use, low-maintenance design.
* Fluval® is a registered trademark. The iQuatics Universal is manufactured by iQuatics® and is in no way associated with or manufactured by Fluval®, It is advertised as a compatible product.