£169.99+ Earn 160 Loyalty Scheme Points worth £8
The latest addition to our T5 light system range sees iQuatics once again raise the bar. Don’t settle for any lighting restrictions on your marine or tropical setups with the introduction of our new space saving low profile designed retrofit AquaLumi Universal.
Available in both 2 tube and 4 tubes version, this latest designs is more versatile than a swiss army knife.
Some well known aquariums come with a central lighting system and access panels. If you are looking to replace the old style T8 units or a faulty T5 unit then this would be the perfect replacement for you. Much more elegant and cost effective, the Aqualumi Universal will replace your current setup and allow the continued use of your access panels for that closed lid aquarium.
Looking to add more tubes to your similar style setup but never really had any choice? Whether your wanting to bring out the colours of your chichlids, increase the number of plants or upgrade your fish only marine tank and fancy your hand at keeping some corals. The 4 tube Aqualumi Universal will allow you to do this with very minimum cost, and to back this up, for a limited time only we are offering free iQuatics bulbs* with your purchase.
A saving of up to £120. Or in other words… Buy 4 bulbs and Reflectors and get the 4 tube Aqualumi Bar for just £45 delivered. Daylight robbery. No pun intended.
With the easy of extension to fit almost any size tank our light unit is designed with its unique low profile appearance to give you the appearance of a non intrusive lighting system on show above your aquarium. Stuck for room between a hood or have built in flaps? no a problem we have it covered. Whether Juwel, Aquatlantis, Aquaone, Fluval or any other aquarium for that matter, simply remove the old unit and pop the new one in its place. It has been designed to fit almost all popular aquariums with access panels.
The telescopic function of the Aqualumi Universal allows you to mount the almost any aquarium from 450mm to 1500mm without the need for any modification.
Features and Benefits:
- Double the quality for less that the competition, durable anodised aluminium not plastic.
- Telescopic feature means it can we used with almost any aquarium.
- Allows the option for industry leading iQuatics reflectors to be easily attached
- Manufactured here in the UK to guarantee hand crafted accuracy and reliability.
- IP67 water resistant connections allow for long term use
- Easy low maintenance design.
- Change your tubes without the need to remove your lighting pendant from your aquarium.
- Designed to accommodate your existing flap set.
- ALL parts can be replaced, meaning that no longer will you have to replace the whole unit if your ballast fails, sealed units cause lots of headaches for aquarists!